for Blurry Lines

10/1/2017 c2 JustAnotherFan14
I love this Lucy, and when she was recalling her one night stands that was funny. Poor Natsu, I'm surprised he hasn't punched anybody yet. Love it, keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next update.
10/1/2017 c2 Fairy Tail Lover 666
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the great work! And don't worry about an updating schedule. Writing is supposed to be fun, so please don't stress over it.
10/1/2017 c2 4silver light of dawn
That's...and awful lot of one night stands by anyone's metric...
10/1/2017 c1 KittyKin
Ooh I like and can't wait to read more!
9/30/2017 c1 Guest
I really, REALLY love that you have Lucy as the teacher and Natsu the student. Definitely going to be keeping tabs on this story :) keep up the great work!
9/30/2017 c1 1Bakers28
I'm really excited to see where you take this! Really well written:)
9/30/2017 c1 Stavroula99
I like the concept. We're used to Natsu being the teacher and Lucy the student and I'm glad you swiched the roles. I'll definitelly keep an eye on this story. Seems really interesting.
9/30/2017 c1 1Lilyren
hi hi I love the idea I'd like to see more of this so be confident in yourself your doing wonderful.
9/30/2017 c1 Guest
I can't wait for the 2nd chapter. It's a pretty good beginning and we can already feel a mutual attraction between Natsu and Lucy. It's cute how she takes peek at him every chance she gets. Please update soon!
9/30/2017 c1 Guest
uUUUUHHHHhhh ! Please more. That will be interesting !
9/30/2017 c1 JustAnotherFan14
Ohhh I love it, I can't wait to read how Lucy has to control herself and what Natsu would do.
9/30/2017 c1 2MasterOfFreeFang
Hi this is a great story and, being a new fanfic writer myelf, you're doing great dont get discouraged
9/30/2017 c1 GoPackGo97
I love it! Please continue and also if you do, let us know about your update schedule. I will be coming here specifically to read your stories, haha.
9/30/2017 c1 Fairy Tail Lover 666
I really enjoyed this Please continue.
9/30/2017 c1 zooeyandvincy
Hello! This is a really great story! I love how you write about them. Your summary is also very catchy that will definitely lure readers to read your story :) I'm so excited to see what happens next! Partly because this is the first story I encountered where Lucy is a teacher and Natsu's a high school student. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next chapter!
542 « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »