for Too Close To Home

5/6 c27 Pam11
Please tell me there’s going to be more it can’t end like this!
11/2/2020 c27 FanofallTV
Such a great story! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
10/23/2020 c27 Guest
Very well-written chapter. I actually "felt" Callen's exhaustion. Looking forward to reading more.
10/23/2020 c27 Guest
Great chapter.
I love this story, it reads so close to the show, I feel like I’m watching it happen
10/24/2020 c27 4anonkp
Interesting developments!
10/24/2020 c27 1reidfan1971
This story is very well written. I love how you have kept us wanting more, from one chapter to the next. It's hard to write about difficult subjects, but you are doing it so very well & continuing to keep the characters true to themselves. I'm glad to see their assignment coming to a close "peacefully"; but I also know these assignments very rarely end when the "criminals" are caught. They can have lasting effects on those involved & I'm excited to see how our hero's deal with the aftermath of such a difficult situation they've been in. So happy to see Nate involved too !
Keep you the great work !
10/24/2020 c27 28knirbenrots
Woow, great update. Indeed, I expected this story would come to an end, yet 'the case isn't quite over yet!' Which leaves me in here happy and excited to wait for a next chapter!
10/23/2020 c27 Bkworm4life4
Loved the chapter! Why do I have a feeling that it's not over? Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
10/23/2020 c27 trscrny
Poor Callen. He risks his life to get these animals off the street and now Hetty and Nate are blaming him for doing his job so well? Each of them owe him a huge apology at the very least! Very good story. Keep the chapters coming please! Thank you for a new chapter and I hope you and yours are staying well!
Teresa
10/23/2020 c27 wotumba1
Oh dear, poor Callen!

Is it really over? Or do Callen and Deeks need to keep up their aliases for a while longer
8/31/2020 c26 Bkworm4life4
Loved the chapter! Can't wait to see where you take it next!
7/20/2020 c26 CH
Love this story. The case is well constructed and detailled and exciting. Just different from other stories. Like that Deeks and Callen work together uc. Amazing
7/20/2020 c26 knirbenrots
Just in time! I can't imagine what may have happened if the LAPD and teams would've arrived later.

Well written, thank you!
7/19/2020 c26 wotumba1
So... this op is over... or is it?
7/19/2020 c26 JeaneneP
Awesome, another brilliant chapter! Looking forward to seeing the truth come out about what really happened to Anton. Great writing! Please continue soon!
206 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »