for The Prophesy of Time Remembered

10/14/2020 c3 3badgerfang
I’m guessing that was Nirissa at the end, I wonder if she remembers everything. I think Vikus might remember a bit.
I know it’s been three years but I do like this story and hope that you continue it someday!
6/16/2018 c3 Noelle Reese
4/19/2018 c3 drewcran2017
Please write more!
12/14/2017 c3 3Hermione Sparkle
Oh my god. The emotions are written really well. I can feel it all. Please keep writing this story, I really love it so far.
10/8/2017 c3 1Deinokos
Holy shit, I didn't even realize this series had fanfiction.

Aaaa, I'm really glad you're writing this fic. Time-travel fixits are some of my favorites.

This series tore my heart apart too when I read it a few years ago. Damnit, Suzanne Collins. XD
10/8/2017 c3 Koipbuiop
Noooo! Not a cliffhanger. Anyways loved this chapter it was fantastic can't wait for the next chapter.
10/2/2017 c2 inferno746
I already love this story. Very well written so far and I cant wait for the next chapter.
10/2/2017 c1 inferno746
this is amazing
10/2/2017 c2 4DeathDrayanD
Aw man, that misleading summary though. Thought it was going to be about some plague infecting the Underlanders to not remember him or something. Kinda both glad and sad it's not.

Anyways, good writing, though I think you could improve by adding more details to surroundings and emotions.

Never would've thought of this kind of fanfiction in this fandom. Props to you to make the plot of that natural and not artificial!
10/1/2017 c2 Koipbuiop
This is absolutely amazing! I love this so much its so different and great. Please keep up the great work its phenomenal!
10/1/2017 c1 Guest
more please
9/30/2017 c1 Guest
Oh gosh, now that I've seen this I can't get it out of my head. Soothe the traumatized child within me! I also really really like your style of writing, so I'm really excited to see a continuation!