FanFiction.Net
for Thunderstorm

4/20/2018 c6 53Sonar
Looks like a good story so far.
4/20/2018 c1 Sonar
Good chapter.
4/20/2018 c6 16NormanWhitesmith
Another great chapter! I love seeing your spin on things for SPM. It's different, but great! I agree with you that Mario is a good brother, though in what I write, though he typically is a good brother, sometimes I make the childhood back story that Mario was a jerk to Luigi until something happened and that changed.

And it has been a long day, because my mind was in the gutter like you wouldn't believe when I contemplated how a gay relationship with a Goomba would work!

Man, ratings are hard to stick to. I made Adored by All rated K and in the last chapter I was like " I rated this K and can't make an actual fight with violence! Darn it!"

Keep on keeping on! You're doing great!
4/20/2018 c6 2Pikminfan
Great job!
4/20/2018 c6 18Anonymous Girl Gamer
Very good. I really liked Mr L's interactions with Mimi. Actually, I loved how you wrote all the characters in this.
On a different note, I also hate when people think Mario's a bad brother. I know he stomped on Luigi's foot, but sibling rivalry is common, especially with twins. Heck, I know siblings who HIT each other! Besides, I don't like how people complain that Mario has no personality, but the one time he shows more depth, they turn against him. He was being competitive, not mean (or in extreme cases, a sociopath - unbelievable, right?), and personally I thought that Luigi took it too much to heart when I watched that scene (though Luigi is known for being sensitive). I think you portrayed Mario very accurately in this chapter: a brother who cares about his twin dearly.
I really can't wait for next time!
4/8/2018 c5 16NormanWhitesmith
Well, I'm bisexual. Though I'm more into men, I'll "take what I can get". Meaning, if the right person comes along, I'll be happy to date them, boy or girl. But I've been luckless in the romance category and I haven't even kissed anyone yet. Oddly enough, though I'm bi, overly gay stuff or even mentions of it tend to make me uncomfortable. But this is different. This story is oddly refreshing and gives me someone to identify with.

Great job with the story and you're handling the romance that could be "odd" really well! I can't wait for the next chapter!
4/6/2018 c5 1Chibigamer1992
It's nice seeing a gay relationship that's not fetishized.
4/6/2018 c5 38SpaceDimentio
Oh, you made some great changes! Good job :D
4/6/2018 c5 18Anonymous Girl Gamer
Very good! I loved Mr L's interactions with Mimi, and you wrote about him with Dimentio really well. I actually remember Gary the Goomba from watching Super Paper Mario gameplay videos (probably because he's one of the only Goombas with a name). Also I think making the garage code be the date of Luigi's first video game appearance was a pretty cool addition to this chapter. I look forward to more!
4/5/2018 c5 5ViolaHarmony
No, Mr. L! Don’t trust him! He’s EVIL! :O
I liked the friendship moments between Mimi and L. That was cute, and a nice touch.
It was sweet and endearing how Mr. L worries about his family, even though he has no idea who they are.
Good chapter! :)
4/3/2018 c4 3hackeline83
Well this fanfic is great! Now Mr. L has important information, Luigi's name and his meaning to Mario, the heroe in red, you know our little villian could use it.
2/13/2018 c4 5ViolaHarmony
For some reason, the idea of Mr. L and Dimentio doing something as mundane and ordinary as grocery shopping is just awesome to me. It makes me smile. I'm enjoying the humor in this story, and your perfect balance of silliness and seriousness. It fits the SPM world so well.

I know I've mentioned this before, but I really like how you write Mr. L. He's just so fun and full of personality. And he's not inherently evil, which makes sense since he came from Luigi. He has heart. I also love when little flashes of Luigi come through. Like when he speaks Italian, feels empathy and guilt for the people they're hurting, his brotherly love towards Mario, and his occasional moments of self-doubt.

So...Lmentio... I've heard of this pairing before, but it kind of disturbs me... Maybe it's supposed to. ;) I mostly don't like it because Dimentio is completely psychotic. And, if you're going by the SPM story, he doesn't hesitate to hurt and use Mr. L for his own ends. Basically, I see it eventually becoming a very abusive relationship. However, pairing them together does add more angst and tragedy to the story. Dimentio is brought to a whole new level of evil for torturing and using the person he professed to love. It also adds more depth to Mr. L's feelings of betrayal. So, I guess I can ship them as a doomed, dysfunctional couple, but never as a "cute" couple. That's just my feelings on it, though. And in this story, at least, it seems Dimentio plans to feign affection for Mr. L to get him on his side. Interesting... Very sad. But interesting...

I'm enjoying this, and looking forward to seeing how you continue to develop it. :)

P.S. I personally would prefer you to keep this at a K level, but that's just me. It's your story, and I won't complain if you decide to take it to a T level. It's up to you, my friend. :)
2/11/2018 c4 PerpetuallyTired
Awesome story! Excited for more! ;)
2/11/2018 c4 18Anonymous Girl Gamer
This was a fantastic chapter! It's interesting how Mr L likes someone from Sarasaland.
2/10/2018 c4 16NormanWhitesmith
Another great chapter! Keep it up!
93 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »