for EVIL NEVER SLEEPS

6/8/2020 c5 Guest
I can't wait for the next chapter. Hoping for an update. Things are getting interesting.
1/2/2020 c5 Roxy
Hi! its been a longg time until I saw your fic! It was AMAZING every chapter is well detailed and i love how you explained the history of both Mishima and Kazama Clans. This is a very brilliant fic and I hope you update please? hehe

I usually look out for updated Tekken Fics everyweek!
5/18/2019 c5 Sonja Mkel
I'm really glad, that you wrote this story! Thanks for it! And I wish, that you continue it, when is the time!
4/19/2019 c1 Guest
My apologies for my last post. I didn't know there was a sequel.
9/4/2018 c5 3deadpanned
OOOH! YES! wowowow I loved this chapter! That Hwo/Xiao moment was a great clarification for the story NOT being the stereotypical love-traingle, and I'm so grateful because, personally, I hate love-traingles because the third person left out makes me wanna cry.

Asuka with Kazama powers? Hell yes, please! Also, correct me if i'm wrong here, but I'm picking up subtle hints for Hwo/Asuka?

Finally, they're in Yakushima! And their teamwork skills solving the riddle? Honestly wonderpets who? Never heard of her! (That was a joke, you'll get it if you've ever watched wonderpets as a child lol).

I also love the little interactions they have, their simple conversations and the BICKERING! ANyway, you've left us at a cliffhanger again :( How unfair! Thank you for updating! Take your time to chill and be sure to come back to us soon with a new amazing chapter!
9/4/2018 c1 R6Blc
Veri n1c3cqMst0ripe
8/18/2018 c4 deadpanned
WOw, this is even better than Cursed Blood! I love adventure and mystery, and I feel like you've captured the essence of the two genre's perfectly! And of course it helps when Xiaoyu and Hwoarang are involved, since I love the friendship they share! It's august of 2018 and you last updated december of 2017?! Girl, you left us hanging! I wanna know what happens in Yakushima (hopefully it'll delve more into what went down between Kazuya, Jun, Heihachi, and Jin in your version of events) and what happens with the sword and Yoshimitsu (nice twist btw)! So PLEASE PLEASE update sooooon.
8/17/2018 c1 deadpanned
IM CRYING! I THOUGH XIAOYU COMMITED SUICIDE AT THE END OF CURSED BLOOD! I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING AT MY LAPTOP SCREEN! I FEEL SO GOOD RIGHT NOW! RAINBOWS ARE SHOOTING OUT OF MY EYES, YES, OMG, I LOVE YOU AND CANNOT WAIT TO READ THIS!
8/15/2018 c4 2luna.alondra10
emocionante capitulo, me deleite mas con el anterior libro de sangre mordida según mi traducción al español, pero el fin para serte honesta me dolió y siento que me fue el golpe mas bajo que sentí, su casi suicidio * fue inesperado pero hmmm eso de era las 11:27 como que hmmm no me convecino mucho y me decepciono pero segun mis gustos, también de TEKKEN 7 si es el trama tan diferente , pero desde es lirbo tres veo que no tomas en cuenta la película de blood vengeance por lo que sabe Ling y Alissa, amo como haces a Jin pero por favor con el mini lemon ( quiero decir hentai ) el encuentro el hospital se apresuro y no fue largo y me dejo en duda de ¿ veremos en este libro amanecer el encuentro amoroso de un vampiro con una humana que en este caso seria un demonio muy sexy 7w7 con una linda y mona niña ? seria un lastima ver lo mismo , por favor cambia eso y hazlo intenso favor, este es mi post , espero sigas y felicitaciones eres la mejor continua con tus historias de Ling y Jin que lamentablemente son muy pocas en esta sección de fanfiction. Att; IO ( quiero decir yo) (*u*)/
3/24/2018 c4 1aajshn0813
I hope you'll update this. I've read Cursed Blood and finding out that you wrote a sequel had me so excited to know what's going to happen next. The ending in Cursed Blood was so sad and made my heart clench. And when Xiao found out that Jin is alive in this story really got me excited to know what's going to happen between them when they reunite. Your work is marvelous and I hope you won't give up on this fic and update it when you have the time.
12/12/2017 c4 Mcleanbryce7
Love the story I like the separation from canon because if I'm being honest the tekken 7 story was really lackluster especially with the lack of characters involved but I hope to see great things with this
11/12/2017 c3 6VampireBassist
Excited for the next chapter! :)

I hope this comes out as JinXXiao in the end. They both suffered a lot from the previous story. I think they both deserve to be together in the end.

Hope you update soon~
10/17/2017 c1 CGF
Nice and interesting, although you could spend a little time editing, you could also add words to describe things and actions when you write dialogues.

You have a rich vocabulary, and nice ideas, but I think you should make your story richer, instead of writing sentences only about actions (ex. It exploded in a deafening roar.), you could place a comma and add a few words about how the characters felt. (ex. It exploded in a deafening roar, surprising Hwoarang who was standing just a few feet away.)

Again, you have a rich vocabulary, and you describe actions pretty well.
Anyway, waiting for more <3.
10/14/2017 c2 haizakishougo
Damn that hurts .. poor old man !
But great chapter cant wait for more.
10/2/2017 c1 Madam Andrena
Omg omg thanks for making the sequel for cursed blood fanfic...im so happy...thanks alot