for Always Yours

9/13/2019 c5 39Doggerwolf
Is this the story of La Llorona?
6/8/2019 c26 67Phantom Actress
How cute! I love this family!
6/6/2019 c25 Lily
Oh my goodness! This is one of the best stories I've ever read! Keep up the good work!
6/6/2019 c25 Guest
This is so cute! I love it!
6/6/2019 c25 Midnight Rose 24601
This is amazing.
6/6/2019 c25 Phantom Actress
I was so so so happy when I saw the update! This chapter was so cute! Keep it up!
6/6/2019 c25 34DC Watchergirl
Cute! :)
4/7/2019 c24 Guest
UPDATE PLEASE! I love this!
12/17/2018 c24 67Phantom Actress
Please upload soon!
I would say maybe another set of boy girl twins.
8/7/2018 c22 Guest
Great chapter! I’m absolutely in love with this story, and I can’t wait to hear more about the Kelly family as the kids grow up!
6/20/2018 c20 Guest
Loved this so much! It was really cute! I loved Jack's line about the spit shake! Keep up the good work! Stay fansietastic!
-Fanz4life
5/25/2018 c19 Guest
Hooray for fluff! I love this chapter and this story! I really like the idea of David becoming a lawyer, it's a really cool idea that I don't think I've seen anywhere :)
5/25/2018 c19 Guest
I am going to check out ur tuck fic in a sec. Thx 4 the advice, I am a straight A student and try my hardest to stay on top of my work. I have something to believe in, now that I know you believed in me. I love Benjy to an extreme, thank u so much for using that name! I love him! Also, I love that Spot can just glare and then they just take off. Awwww, Race cab be such a softy! Stay fansietastic!
-Fanz4life
5/20/2018 c18 7yappingpuppy
Maternal instincts can be wonderfully bittersweet, can they not?

It was great to see Kat and Jack wanting to see their babies during the work day, so perhaps you can build on that for future adventures? Kat's a writer, but perhaps she will want to explore other writing avenues so that she can be at home with the babies? Perhaps her mother is no longer able to watch the kids, so either Jack or Kat has to stay home? Kat can then write freelance articles for magazines and multiple newspapers. Maybe she and Jack can write a book together: she provides the words, he illustrates. She could look into teaching writing somewhere, thought that might take her away from the babies; but if it's at a college, it might only be for a day or two a week for a couple hours at a time, so it wouldn't be so hard to leave them or find a caregiver for such short periods.

Maybe Kat's grandmother could die and leave her and Jack some money so that they could afford a nanny? There could be another adventure there as to how to handle receiving an inheritance, small or large. She could provide tutoring, proofreading, or editing services in her home; that would allow her to use her skills and still be with the babies.

Or, turn everything on its head and have Jack be the one more inclined to want to stay at home, so have him do freelance cartooning and illustrating and portraits from home while Kat becomes a Pulitzer Prize winning reporter before such a thing even existed. He could teach drawing at the university or offer individual classes from home.

Maybe they both keep their jobs and something happens to one of the newsies and they can't sell papes anymore. For example, Crutchie's leg has gotten worse and he can't walk as far as a newsie needs to. Jack and Kat invite him to live with them, and he learns to cook, clean, and care for the babies. What does having another adult in a small apartment do to Kat and Jack's relationship? What happens when the twins begin to walk and Crutchie can't keep up with them any more?

What if a long-lost relative finds Jack? His father's brother hunts him down and wants Jack to move to live near the rest of the family? Will they do it? Is the man for real, or has he found out Kat is a Pulitzer and trying to get money from them? Where does the man live? Out west (you know Santa Fe had to make an appearance at some point)? North? South? Europe? How will Kat and Jack decide to stay or move? If they decide to go, will it be just for a visit? or a permanent move?

Maybe life with Kat's father is too hard to handle? Is he making life difficult for either her and/or Jack? They could move to St. Louis, where Pulitzer's other paper is? Would he still be able to affect their lives there? How would they handle life without the family of New York newsies being so near by.

In short (yeah, right, I don't do anything 'in short,' but you get the jist), I can't tell you where to go next, but I can offer ideas such as the ones presented above. The best thing is to pick a conflict, and jot down all the different ways it could go. You'll know the right one when you get to it. I can't wait to see what it is.
5/20/2018 c17 yappingpuppy
I'm glad that Kat's family enjoyed the babies, but shame on them for not making the first effort! But, it just makes me love Jack all the more for knowing it would turn out OK. Great story, by the way. I'm really enjoying each chapter.
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »