for A'ole e 'olelo mai ana ke ahi ua ana ia

1/14/2019 c1 Luisandra
This rescue makes so much more sense. Thank you!
11/13/2017 c1 Guest
Yes! THIS is how the season 8 premiere should've ended. This is how I THOUGHT it was going to end. I was struggling to understand how the harness couldn't possibly hold three people but it could hold a HOUSE. Your method of rescue makes so much more sense and comes with the added bonus of Danny whump. Loved it!
10/8/2017 c1 3Shara2007
This is really great I love the way that you changed it up and that made it show Steve love for danny and that have soft side. They really do care and love each other.
10/5/2017 c1 cargumentluv
Great tag. Much more realistic lol.
10/3/2017 c1 Guest
Brilliant! Loved the story - your writing style is great! Could you please do another one where danny does get injured? Like the smoke effects his lungs?
10/2/2017 c1 Guest
Liked this. PL did post a picture of a help really toting a house but yeah pulling it from its foundation and all supports with no preparations would not work out so well.
10/4/2017 c1 19Cubit2
This is a zillion times more realistic than the live action version of "Up" they gave us. (I kept waiting for someone to say "Kevin's a girl?") Although, you didn't explain how Steve ended up not only in the helicopter but actually flying it. That's a mystery for another day. Thanks for sharing. Love me some hero Danny.
10/2/2017 c1 Guest
MUCH more realistic. Thumbs up!
10/3/2017 c1 15Tracey450
This is so much better than the crazy ending the show gave us. I liked the Steve/Tani conversation at the end too. Thanks for sharing.
10/3/2017 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
I so agree the show ending was crazy. That could never. I hope there isn't anymore ridiculousness.
And with reviewers that Danny never gets enough credit. Its always Steve just b/c he ex Navy.
10/3/2017 c1 13elfinblue
This was great. I enjoyed the episode but that ending was ridiculous. He could have pulled them up one at a time in the time it took to hook cables under the house. How did he even know it would be possible to hook cables under there? What if it had a stone foundation? What if it was poorly constructed and fell apart when he tried to lift it? Why couldn't he get the fire department to do a water drop over them to buy time?

How drunk were they when they thought this up?

Aargh! Thanks for writing a plausible version!
10/2/2017 c1 sue2556
Yes, I like this version much better, I could picture this happening in the show. Danny insisting Lou & Tani go up first. You reworked the scene with Steve instead of Danny & Tani, but the wording worked just as well with Steve talking about Danny as much as in the show with Danny talking about Steve.

What can you expect from the writers, especially after the season opener last year, with Steve chasing the paar cor dude around and all over, splitting his stitches, the same day he gets out of the hospital, which, realistically, he'd be doing good just to walk to the bathroom by himself, let alone, run all ove Oahu!

Can we seriously get some writers that can add action & suspense with just a little bit of reality please!

Also, when Steve dropped the cables, there were only three, but when they showed the helicopter lifting the house & flying away above the smoke, in the long shot, the house had four cables around it. Do they even proof the final cut or do they not care about consistency?
10/2/2017 c1 stefrosacarnevale
Amazing story
10/2/2017 c1 3JeanBlythe
I liked this better. For one thing, we already know how much praise Steve always gets, but we don't know how much Danny gets. Actually, we do know how much he doesn't get. I really liked this. I've moved a house a few times, and I know that chopper wasn't up to doing it, especially since it hadn't had it's plumbing/well pipes and other lines unhooked, and had to bust all the support beams. No way. Physics is physics. And it's about time the show realized that Steve (as much as I like him too) already gets too much praise, and Danny (who is my favorite) not enough.

I'm excited about this new season, but that raising-the-house scene was thumbs down. I'll take it if I have to, but your idea was soooooooooo much better!