for For Numbers to Come

11/2/2020 c4 geli22
update please
12/17/2019 c4 BakaFangirl
Just started reading this! Cute story! I can’t wait to see where it goes. And having a man in character who can dance well is always super sexy, I can’t wait to read more!
12/16/2019 c4 Stavroula99
Your writing style is very good and detailed! I didn't find errors and I liked that. However I think that you should have some likes or dots or whatever when you change the point of view. Other than that the chapter was very good. I really want to see Lucy's progress on dancing and her relationship with Natsu
12/16/2019 c3 Stavroula99
I'm interested on the Story. I liked that you made Lucy a beginner that will fight to get to the first position and not some arrogant person that is very talented and wants to show off. I guess Layla was a prima ballerina and that's why they know Lucy. I loved the story and the plot so far. Please Keep updating
12/13/2019 c4 Trollka21
I just saw this story, and the first thing I did after I noticed date of posting, I had to check the last chapter. I was so happy you are continuing it! And I love it so much! Thankyou for posting, I can't wait to see more!
12/11/2019 c4 4FlameDragonHime
Loving it
12/10/2019 c4 Densolator
Yay you updated! Thought that this was dead but hearing that you'll finish this makes me happy! Hoping for more updates soon haha
12/10/2019 c4 Minsie
You've still got at least one reader here, and I'll be cheering you on to finish this story! Looking forward to learning more about why Lucy chose to do dancing instead of writing (I'm guessing it's to do with her mother).
1/26/2019 c3 nowigetaholiday
Hey ! I just wanted to say that this is really well written and like super interesting. Like why is Lucy keeping secrets, will she make the cut (I’m assuming so cuz you know plot wise she probably needs to lol but the suspense !) and honestly like love the whole idea of a dance au. Hopefully you can update soon ! If not I hope you keep writing in general cuz this is some good shit !
1/4/2019 c3 Guest
Cute chapter :)
The story's really nice, and well-written, can't wait to read more !
1/3/2019 c3 7Renegade Storm
Very good so far . Enjoy your Senior year , it is honestly the best year of high school , sure it’s stressful and hard but it’s also full of laughs , fun and the moment you fill your tassel from right to left and throw your cap is the best . So remember to Breathe , laugh and have fun with it so the stress isn’t over wheemling and most of all put a side the time to write for your self to recenter and refocus on the important things .
1/3/2019 c3 2KayDragonide
Omg I need more of this story ! Can't wait for the next chapter! !
1/3/2019 c3 Firefly9917
I was super excited to see this story update! Great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
1/3/2019 c3 1Aira0906
OMG ITS GREAT! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
1/3/2019 c3 Densolator
Just got to reading this earlier and I have to say that I'm glad you decided to continue doing this fic. Looks really interesting, can't wait for the next chapter
21 Page 1 2 Next »