for Reason for Living

11/12 c23 1Shadow Wolf 15846
nice.
10/28 c23 DarkRavie
10/28 c23 3Zandaino-Nova-Ari
Why are the chapters getting shorter?
10/28 c23 3WhiteElfElder
They may not even be able to return, there is no telling if the way back will work.
7/31 c22 NiiraSyl'rez
Just found this today, it's very fun, thank you for sharing it with us :)
7/17 c22 1Shadow Wolf 15846
Nice! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
7/14 c22 dogman999
Keep up the good work
7/13 c22 APridefulSin
oooooo this is so cool!
7/13 c22 3SakuraKoi
So good
7/13 c22 3WhiteElfElder
Shioon was still holding back from his most lethal/dangerous techniques, but probably so was Hayate.
7/8 c21 12N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Awh this was so cool, please continue!
4/18 c1 ndjjdjsujsj
I have no idea what is going on, I thought this would be naruto
4/17 c21 1Shadow Wolf 15846
nice!
4/16 c21 APridefulSin
mwahahahaha! I can't wait to see how this team works out, and I also feel bad (but not so bad) that Ha Il is stuck with team 7.

I'm doing alright, stress is a part of my everyday life now, and I don't do well cooped up in a house, but I found a way to get it out with skating. College work sucks though. it's great that you got interested in a new fandom or two! I have as well, and I even converted someone to the world of anime, very proud of it too.
4/16 c21 cptbludz13
Like the story so far... though wish you would have mentioned that it was also a crossover with The Breaker manga series... it's a good thing I also read cause other wise I wouldn't have known most of the characters... then again I still didn't remember since it's been 5 years more or less since I last read The Breaker!
158 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »