for The Howler

9/23 c1 Silverdragonstar
Holy crap! Why have I never thought of this!
9/6 c1 121Kimberly T
...Migawd, this is Brilliant. And scary.
7/26 c1 a.vago
Interesting story!
Thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
6/11 c1 HoneyBear84
Wish it was longer
5/26 c1 Rune Tobor
Kill Them All!
Laws Have Failed!
Umbitch does Ministry endorsed Torture!

Feed Death Eaters DEATH!

A really neat variation on the letter bomb, and a first in fanfic I believe.
5/25 c1 scyfly
a scream does not kill ppl but the magic in it does, so unless an howler can capture and release magic this would not work. fun if it did though
4/21 c1 CLIFFDWELLER
VERY INTERESTING PREMISE.

THANKS FOR THE READ
3/6 c1 Bronze
Harry has the perfect reason for killing Umbitch, self-defense. A secondary target would be good Ole Fumblemort. That man is responsible for all the wrongs in Harry's life starting with his placement with his so called relatives the Dursleys. Maybe he should send them one too. If they were dead, Harry would be able to live with a family that wanted him and treated him as a human being. Of course Ole Fumblemort would have to be dead first though. If not, he'd only find a worse home to force Harry to live at. I like the idea of using the scream of the Mandrake plant in a Howler to kill Death Eaters. I think it unique to you as I've never read about it's use before. I wonder how Draco'll like being an orphan with no family to take him in. His psycho aunt is in Azkaban for life and I really can't see Andromeda Tonks nee Black wanting him in her house being as he's soon to be a marked Death Eater. He may, and I do mean may, have family living in France but I don't know how true that is. Anyhoo, Harry might be able to get two people in the same night at Hogwash. If he could get both Howlers delivered at the same time, he could possibly get both Umbitch and Ole Fumblemort the same night. If he were to use several of the school owls as well as Hedwig he could destroy more Death Eaters and really hurt Vultureworst at the same time.
1/13 c1 5KarisTasogare
LOVE it
perhaps not the 'perfect crime' but darn close.
And
in a way Delores, for all she may think otherwise, probably was the trigger for him doing this.
After all he had, up to the time of his trial, more or less, trusted the system, and was willing to let it deal with things. (yes, he still acted, but only when he saw no other choice)
but between 'that', her insistence that 'students don't need to learn to defend themselves', and her outright use of Torture to get him to shut-up, that he or anyone would 'lose faith and strike back' isnt a surprise.
1/12 c1 3alix33
Those photographs the aurors were taking, are they going to be moving photographs?
Is it Rita Skeeter in her unregistered animagus form, that large beetle crawling up the wall?
Way to go, Harry!
And way to go, Hedwig!
1/12 c1 keichan2
Wow! Nice idea!

Thanks for sharing!
1/12 c1 12Banner
One of my favorite HP fanfic aspects is when the author uses a canon detail in a new and useful way.

Thank you.
9/24/2020 c1 taxzombie
Original. I enjoyed it! Thank you
8/27/2020 c1 44dennisud
Nice one and already seeing who else will be targeted (Umbridge, ..)
8/14/2020 c1 kimjo2