for Like a Moth to the Flame

10/22/2019 c1 35Kaiju Alpha
Wait, is that supposed to be Werewolf-By-Night?
5/31/2019 c11 18KillgarraghForever
I'm fairly certain that ALL heros have a bit of a death wish, else they wouldn't be risking their lives everyday.
5/31/2019 c9 KillgarraghForever
Do you kill anyone?
5/31/2019 c8 KillgarraghForever
Strange- Dormammu, I've come to bargain... Again.
Dormammu- This time, there is no bargain!
Strange- Oh crap.
Dormammu- *smashes him with his fist*
Strange- (time loop) Dormammu...
Dormammu- NOT THIS AGAIN!
5/31/2019 c7 KillgarraghForever
Three things.
1.) Yes! Wong!
2.) WTF! Who on Earth is the Mastermind?
3.) What the frick happened to Strange? What happened to my favourite sorcerer?
1/21/2018 c11 35Ardhoniel Marvelite
Fantastic story, great to see them all working together! :) And it had a happy ending, sort of- nobody died! Looking forward to more Doctor Strange stories from you. ;)
12/17/2017 c11 Guest
Love the story especially Doctor Strange part. Hope you can follow up on a story of their recovery from their serious injuries.
12/8/2017 c1 1NopeNotTelling
Really loving this! I think this is VERY well-written, and seems to be very true to character-so much so that, even though it's technically AU, I didn't really FEEL like it was an AU. I especially enjoy your descriptions, and can't wait to see more of Doctor Strange's magic (assuming, of course, that that's what it was)! Keep it up! :D
12/4/2017 c9 14brendale
Omg! Omg! Omg! How dare you leave such a cliff hanger! That’s just plain cruel! Please update soon!
12/3/2017 c9 120sudoku
The story is quite exciting. I enjoy it.

By the way, you can extend the story to be longer because I think some actions were rushed and sometime it was not too clear what was going on, like who does what especially when all the Avengers and Sorcerers were there. It's just a suggestion and you can ignore it. I know it's hard to write action scenes, I also have trouble with them as well. I'm also still learning.
11/21/2017 c7 victoria
ahh snap poor peter and stephen please update again soon this is awesome.
11/15/2017 c2 victoria
ohh this is good pelase update again soon i love this.
10/15/2017 c2 14brendale
I loved it! I’m super excited for the next chapter!