for Realm of the Horned Rat Cancelled

5/22 c2 superninja123aa
Ikit claw must be having a field day over the tech
1/26/2020 c3 jon12231223
need more story yes yes
9/30/2019 c3 6RoyalStarlord
Who knew Lizardmen could be so cordial and polite? :U
12/12/2018 c3 Nomad
The Lizardmen or the seraphin as they are known in age of sigmar, might get along with the Salarian s due to their amphibious nature. Judging from the lore of warhammer the Lizardmen are prejudice towards mammals due to their experiences with the skaven.
9/2/2018 c3 Mr.E
Interesting, I hope you get back to this story. Space Skaven and lizard men in the mass effect universe would be interesting.
12/23/2017 c3 1EVA-Saiyajin
Ooh, Lizardmen in space? Me like. Not bad so far.
12/23/2017 c2 EVA-Saiyajin
Short but fun so far.
11/30/2017 c1 11Notsae
This, this is interesting! I greatly desire to see where this goes.
11/27/2017 c3 AyeJimmy123
Noice
Also, ask beastrider about plasma
11/2/2017 c3 Blinded in a bolthole
More-more. Quick-quick!

Also... for some reason I wouldn't be surprised of Malekith the cockroa... I mean the Witch-King have converted some Black Arks into space ship when things started go down the drain.

This time around the Reapers are in for a surprise. Because this is a Chaos on-which no Order can be imposed.
11/2/2017 c1 Blinded in a bolthole
Good news for lowly clan-rats I suppose. Considering sex is property of the rich and the mighty the Asari would be the next big thing after Skaven realized Warpstone could also be snorted.
10/26/2017 c2 1rc48177
Next week has come and gone... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... and?
10/26/2017 c1 rc48177
We need more skaven stories, keep up the good-good work.
10/19/2017 c3 11OMAC001
Well, at least the Skaven won't be unopposed. Wonder how they'll react to the Lizardmen's survival?! Also, just to be clear, are the Skaven female allowed any intelligence now? Please update soon to answer!
10/17/2017 c3 2Wom1