for Just An Act

4/23/2018 c19 unluckyomen13
Nice! <3
1/25/2018 c19 1loverofbooks14
I really really enjoyed this. I read it all in one go. It was a very good plot and I loved the ending. Keep writing you are good at it.
1/14/2018 c19 SumRandomDude555
I am le excites :3
1/10/2018 c19 3Halloween terror
That was a cute story, I hope you plan on making more in the future. Even if it’s not a full fledged story, maybe just a few Oneshots. Hope to see ya around the story section more often!
~Sayonara
12/30/2017 c1 Guest
Liked the story. Would have liked a scene at the end with just how tony reacted to finding out javis had been hacked maybe some denial and then outrage along with being slightly impressed that he had managed it. The other avengers different reactions to it.
12/25/2017 c18 StarStepper
Cute ️
11/25/2017 c18 5StarlightSparks
This story was great! It paid good attention to detail, and made me laugh in all the right parts. Awesome job with the interactions between the characters. Nice work :D
11/13/2017 c18 victoria
love it love it love it your awesome tis is such a good storie i loved it cannot wait to read more of your fics.
11/10/2017 c15 victoria
holy shitbeans that is amazing i love your writing i didnt want to stop please update again soon
11/10/2017 c15 Guest
This is honestly pathetic, there's no charaacter development and your basically repeating the same thing over and over again.

i don't eat. i have the same nightmare over and over. you don't need to right out the entire nightmare every time he sleeps just say he had another nightmare.

You've made him whiney and pathetic.
11/8/2017 c11 9Emi Nicole Jackson12
You know you wanna Update. Like this story is lit asf!
10/29/2017 c11 victoria
blinkin blind there so blinkin blind they best do something poor peter needs help please update again soon.
10/28/2017 c10 victoria
peter really needs help the avengers best get there act together grrr there blind, please update again soon.
10/26/2017 c9 victoria
ohh this is awesome i feel real bad for peter they really need to something poor update again soon this is so good.
10/24/2017 c8 victoria
dang man they goota do something hes killing himself. please update again soon i love this.
24 Page 1 2 Next »