for Horoscope

12/29/2019 c1 Guest
Write more darvey canon stories so many missing parts in season 9 . Loved this story
8/4/2019 c1 Guest
Wow! So steamy! Canon!
3/6/2019 c1 17PurryCat
Great story! Thank you so much for sharing!
12/22/2018 c1 18Jessicaa1567
Omg this was so good !
3/9/2018 c1 DonnaRSpecter
If only we could get a scene like this for real! You are one hell of a smut queen, kudos!
1/5/2018 c1 3Toeta95
This was smoking hot!
1/1/2018 c1 18rocklesson86
This is hot.
10/11/2017 c1 notnotkirbyspecter
It doesn't get any hotter than this! Great writing!
10/7/2017 c1 14The Donna Specter
Loved it! You write them so well x
10/7/2017 c1 3Spectographer
First, effortless writing from the beginning. You draw me in so easily and paint such a vivid picture of these two. I am in awe of how flawlessly you swap between their POVs - can I borrow this talent? Okay...now the plot. WOW. This was just mind blowingly hot. The teasing, Donna boldly telling him she's going to finish herself, how turned on Harvey got by it. AMAZING. And I loved the confessions (unspoken confessions?) of thinking about each other while getting off. Outstanding. Write another of these, please?
10/7/2017 c1 JackieisCate
Fucking HOT! You wrote this so well and thank you for giving us what we will never witness in the show. Kudos and i hope you'll write more Darvey smut *wink wink*
10/7/2017 c1 19PurpleCadet
So so hot. Thank you for sharing, bring on more Darvey smut!
10/7/2017 c1 acuriousbeastie
WOW I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY
10/7/2017 c1 carlota206
Keep up the great writing and keep us entertained!
10/7/2017 c1 38lafantomette
As usual, your writing is excellent, no matter the topic (which is very hot this time lol). And they are still in character, I can see them teasing each other like this when they are finally together.
It was HOT but still very romantic in the way they talked to each other. Just wow.
23 Page 1 2 Next »