FanFiction.Net
for The Stardust of Remnant

10/12/2018 c7 7MasterRevan
really enjoying this story hope you keep it up
10/9/2018 c6 aribgottlieb14
Glad you’re back to writing this story. Can’t wait to read more
10/3/2018 c6 2LONE RANGER 97
So glad this story wasn't left abandoned
10/2/2018 c6 Knight of the Thorn crown
it's about gosh damn time Boi. I've been in tears of shear depression (not really) with the lack of good crossovers with Jaune and shipping I approve of. I don't know for a 100% whether this story has the shipping I'm looking for, but I am 80-90% that it is given what the story says the main characters are.

But now I am in tears of utter and complete joy so please keep writing this story, it's one of my favorites. ;)
10/2/2018 c5 5PolishFreelancer115
You're looking for co-writers?
10/2/2018 c6 PolishFreelancer115
An unexpected surprise, but a welcome one.
10/2/2018 c6 6Mangaelf1997
Love it please update.
10/2/2018 c6 1ArchAngel319
Thanks i4md347h for another awesome chapter. I have to say I almost feel bad for Qrow in this chapter with Jaune's dissing. Anyway I'm excited to see this story take off again and hope to see new chapter coming out soon. Good luck with the next chapter, and as always have fun writing.
10/2/2018 c6 2Rinter215
Hey I’m around if you need one.
8/17/2018 c5 okami321
story is awesome
6/11/2018 c5 Sulfuricape859
UPDATE PLEASE DUDE I CAN'T WAIT TILL HE GETS TO BEACON
6/5/2018 c1 1JohanNishigami
it's not meant to be for you specifically it's meant to put a brake on the otherwise serious plot showing that they are still relatable to the audience and/Or to just be slightly funny and put a different tone on the story
3/20/2018 c3 Evilbadger
I really hate it when authors add needless stupid humor to an otherwise well written serious story. Case and point, the dress up scene with Jaune and his sister. stuff like that shatters my suspension of disbelief and leaves a bitter taste in my mouth while reading a story that prior to that scene I was greatly enjoying. I will continue to read this story, but given the next occurrence like this one, I will most likely abandon this fic.
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »