for Harry Potter Morgendorffer

12/17/2019 c34 4Same Coin
I had so much fun reading this! Thank you for a great story! :)
9/23/2019 c33 28duj
I have to agree with Draco. If the teachers at canon-Hogwarts think Harry's well-behaved, they'd have to be stone-blind. Stealing, attacking teachers, chemically-injuring fellow-students ... Harry and his friends would be expelled from a Muggle school.
9/23/2019 c32 duj
She's probably better off at Ilvermorny. (At least it's not run by Albus Dumbledore.)
9/4/2019 c34 21Joe Fenton
It's been a while since the last chapter. I went back and read it through from the beginning. It's a little on the short side, but something is better than nothing. :)

I certainly hope Beavis and Butthead don't have magic. I shudder to think of what they'd do.
9/4/2019 c34 BlazeStryker
Thanks for the latest chapter. I like how you work on the characters and the (further developed) wizarding world.

Incidentally, could something magical have afflicted Highland with the "uranium in the drinking water" being the muggle-worthy excuse? Just a thought...
9/3/2019 c34 26iNiGmA
Oh hey, an update! That was cute, I enjoy that they have a support group.
9/3/2019 c34 26Kara Crane
*chuckling* I love this story. And now I'm wondering how many other people will pick up the KotH reference.
*outright laughing now* OMG, I'm trying to imagine how Mr. 'Propane' reacted to the news!
9/3/2019 c34 deathwearsblack
thank you for update.
9/3/2019 c34 28Kairan1979
Trying to imagine HJ giving Big Brother Talk to Bobby.
9/3/2019 c34 Ronin Kenshin
g00d 0ne
9/2/2019 c33 deathwearsblack
please update.
8/24/2019 c33 22metameric1
What a fun read! Hope you finish this- you've got a lot of interesting setups here.
8/24/2019 c20 metameric1
Hey, so far I love this story of yours.

Just a small nit to pick- as an adoptive parent I have to say that I'm effectively my son's Real father, and his other father is his Birthfather. This is something my son believes too. The reference to 'real' parents is offensive and its corollary is that adoptive relationships are 'fake'. He's been my son from literally hours from his birth.

Okay, sorry, I had to get that off my chest.

Back to this story- I think you've handled the changes in Daria's personality very well. Being raised with HJ seems a bit closer to almost having a non-identical twin sibling, which would give Daria a bit more resistance to Quinn getting under her skin. Age aside, she does seem closer to HJ and this would give her a better chance to shrug off Quinn's barbs.

The actual relationship does seem to give you an additional literary license to use the terms 'sister' and 'cousin' in ways that provide a bit of color and conflict. By this I mean it reminds me that the situation is complicated- and that many possibilities exist.

I'm reviewing this as I read it and I know you've gone on way past this point but the narrative is making me look forward to seeing if Daria is in fact magical. The situation is quite different from Daria Ravenclaw and so in a different universe- but the hope is there. A magical Daria is too cool and makes her prickly tendencies that much more endearing, oddly enough.
7/6/2019 c5 Guest
A great aunt is the sister of your grandmother. This would be a cousin.
5/5/2019 c33 Guest
Please update this soon! What a great story!
119 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »