for Adam and Eve

4/15/2020 c5 redmen6blight
I am loving this so far especially Trans ability Rito even if the weapon choices have been slightly under use of the hammer and energy cannons but well from what we have seen so far he hasn't had a reason. Oh and is there a possibility one of his weapon choices will be a scythe?
5/3/2019 c1 1ShadowRealmComics
Hmm, interesting concept you have going here. I like it so far but feel sorry for Lala because of the fact that she will not get him. However, I look forward to seeing how this unfolds.
6/22/2018 c5 Restia32
Gran historia. Espero que la continues.
5/9/2018 c1 1EquippedSword99
i remembered reading and loving this story. please dont abandon it. pretty please?
12/17/2017 c5 CaeruleumRex07
Finally more Rito x Yami story, Thank you for that! Anyways, i love the story so far, i like your writing style, for me the story is really enjoyable to read. I'm looking forward to the next chapters, as well as how you will write more rito x yami moments, including the sleep together scene since you mentioned it, although it's still rather far in the story, i do wonder in what point of the story ( i mean when) will you write your rito's background story, anyways keep up the good work, here's hoping the next update will come out soon.
11/14/2017 c1 Blood-Stained Minazuki
Interesting
10/30/2017 c5 Edward
I have no complaints other than gid not challenging rito, but I guess that would make this plot longer and harder so forget that I said that (lol). I really like the ship of Rito x Yami but I don't mind if you want to make it a harem. other than that I like your style of writing :)
10/26/2017 c2 Dark.Lord0
Why does Rito always yawning?
10/26/2017 c5 get bent broski
Rito/Yui is my top ship in the whole series. Have you ever thought of writing a story on those two? :0 Loved this chapter btw, it seemed to move faster throughout the series' actual plot line lol I liked it tho. Squeezed in more details that way.
10/25/2017 c5 scorpin17
love it thanks for the fic
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »