for Adam and Eve

10/25/2017 c5 FluffQK
Was that a deliberate Acchi Kocchi reference I saw or an unintentional one?

Either way, me gusta.
10/24/2017 c5 5magic135
nice job. love the way rito and yui got along from he start. i like it.
10/24/2017 c5 8G-man India
Okay, the kiss was too random and didn't apply any meaning or plot device. These kind of events are supposed to lead the plot not just take up two or three lines.

Are you making Rito perfect? cause he didn't make a mistake in this like the manga, now I'm not saying it's bad but you didn't supply another source of humour than Rito failure so the moments felt rather dull.
10/24/2017 c4 G-man India
What is with this love at first time behaviour "she's got beautiful hair,so cute," i know adam and eve are supposed to be together and that's the story's them but this isn't believable that the Yuuki-Rito who regards lala as a nuisance turns his personality completely for Yami.

Anyway the action redeemed this chapter for, it was very well scripted with badass moments.
10/24/2017 c5 1EquippedSword99
unless this story is supposed to be unstructured, try adding more flow. is this story going to have a plot?
10/24/2017 c5 EquippedSword99
ehh i think the first part was slightly rushed
10/17/2017 c4 EquippedSword99
this chapter was as awesome as always. whats your update schedule and please update soon
10/17/2017 c1 EquippedSword99
woah first chapter was nice
10/15/2017 c4 get bent broski
LOOOOOOOVE THIS SHIP
10/14/2017 c4 xyzmangaka
Amazing chapter as always! Keep it up buddy, I'm grateful your effort in writing long and intersting chapters! Btw... Will you write any chapter in which Rito and Yami will make out after some progression in story?
10/13/2017 c4 Edward
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! Can't wait for the next update
10/13/2017 c4 14Alvin D-Rod
Amazing chapter to read! Please keep writing!
10/13/2017 c4 Domea
This is probably my favourite To Love Ru fanfic, I can't wait for the next chapter.
10/13/2017 c4 3TheUnknownUser2
I loved this chapter, I was wondering if this will be a single pairing though? (I really hope it is just Rito and Yami)
10/11/2017 c3 TheUnknownUser2
still Loving it can't wait for the next chapter
42 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »