for Adam and Eve

10/10/2017 c1 xyzmangaka
Wow! The story is going amazing and is just very humorous, btw in chap 2, there was a line "BURN THE HERETIC", was it a reference from Baka to test FFF group, if so, are you going to add that same group in this story? Can't wait for next chap!
10/10/2017 c3 hy6r1d60y
nice story and i like this kind of yuuki rito... Strong but still kind... And since he have the same outfit like yami and mea...does that mean he is known to the galaxy as assassin as well? Cant wait for the next update
10/10/2017 c3 Guest
I think no offense this to story or you but can you please update null fairy next
10/10/2017 c1 8G-man India
So Run and Ren have entered the show.
Rito's character seems OOC.
And Lala calls Haruna only Haruna she doesn't add san to her name.
Good work on the school trip good luck for the next chapter.
10/10/2017 c3 3TheUnknownUser2
keep up the great work I'm looking forwards to more!
10/8/2017 c2 TheUnknownUser2
great design for the trans form I can't wait for more and for Yami to enter the scene
10/8/2017 c2 Guest
Ok I have to ask what the hell is Rito with all those Powers I can't tell
10/8/2017 c2 8G-man India
Wow that was fast only one day after the last chapter.

Well so Lala has officially become Rito's problem now so i expect the going is gonna get tough for Rito.

Rito's transformation is a bit flashy but i like it, has the manga/anime feel to it.

Another thing- i see that you didn't remove the Lala and Haruna scenes from the manga/anime so is this gonna be a multiple pairing with Yami/Rito as main focus or only Yami/Rito?.
10/7/2017 c1 Guest
I never really got into the show but this chapter was quite enjoyable maybe I'll give the anime another try
10/7/2017 c1 zrytis
Wow I fresh new take on the story liking it so far Cant wait for more
10/7/2017 c1 get bent broski
Thank you for blessing this series' dry archive with an awesome idea. Love it already.
10/7/2017 c1 G-man India
So this story is set in a AU (Alternate universe) where Rito is granted superpowers in his childhood, he isn't in love with Haruna, He was watching galactic news so i assumed the earthlings know of other planets and their inhabitants and his personality is more of a badass.

Your narration was good i didn't felt you missed a beat throughout the chapter.i just hope you don't make it a rewrite of to love ru because it makes things very predictable.

This chapter however while followed the manga still had it's differences like Rito destroying the vaccum machine and leaping out the window if you manage to keep this up to your future chapters then i think it'll not be so predictable.

Now I'll be waiting for next chapter, buh-bye bro.
42 « Prev Page 1 .. 3