for The Chase

2/25/2019 c9 TheAcidBunny
I was so excited to see this updated! Thanks so much for the chapter and I look forward to more! :D
2/25/2019 c1 3Bridgeeta913
Not even that far into this and I can tell it's gonna be amazing to read!
2/25/2019 c9 Courtney
Nice of Whis to be concerned about Chichi. And I know he only let Zamaku check on her for Goku's sake, which was cool of him. Weird that Black seems to be developing feelings for Chichi, or maybe that's just the Goku side having an influence on him.
2/2/2019 c8 nancyricoleon
Me gusta mucho tu historia ojala actualuces pronto porfavor
1/29/2019 c8 TheAcidBunny
I love this so far, I really hope you continue to update and finish this fic. There just aren't enough Black fanfics, especially romance ones. Bookmarked!
1/8/2019 c8 10roku1397
I feel bad for Chichi. Her anxiety overwhelms her.

Are we going to see what is going on with Zamaku?
1/6/2019 c8 24ElisaJ
How terrible for Chichi to be suffering like this. I do feel Chichi should've contacted Gohan. He has a family of his own but this is father that's going through a troubling situation. At least Vegeta in his own way is trying to comfort her.
1/3/2019 c8 Courtney
Ooh, the suspense is killing me! I hope the fusion isn't permanent!
12/29/2018 c7 33Lied
Yours Chichi/Goku fanfiction are fabulous. I wait to read more about the Chiasm and it.
It's a long time I read a fanfic Goky/Chichi as good like it. Thanks.
The last time, a few years, i'd read a Gojita/Chichi to have a best and adult fanfiction about relation between us.
So, thanks you very much.
12/23/2018 c7 Guest
Oh damn
12/21/2018 c7 10Saiyan Kween
Man, Whis and Beerus will soon realize how big of a mistake they made, taking Zamaku away from Chi like that. Poor ChiChi, losing her husband yet AGAIN. She’s right; she is the only person who can probably tame Zamaku. This isn’t fair to her, and I don’t appreciate how the two Gods underestimate her. Let’s not forget how my poor little Goten is going to react when he finds out that his dad is gone again. :/
11/12/2018 c7 24ElisaJ
No! They can't take Zamaku from Chichi! This is gonna blow up big time when Zamaku wakes up. Would've been really funny if Zamaku woke up still naked. :p Beerus is lucky Chichi didn't punch or throw him out of the house like that tutor for calling her Goku stupid. I put nothing pass Chichi after she slapped Majin Boo. :) Poor Chichi. This situation with her husband has gone from bad to worse. Hopefully the others can help her.
10/24/2018 c7 Xero619
I don't like Beerus and Whis.
Meanies
10/22/2018 c7 foxsqueen
They have no idea what they did.

Chichi knowing her man they way the did conjured a great plan. Actually a plausive one knowing the state and needs of that body. Even if she new Goku could not be exactly what he was in the past. This will explode in their face big time ans i can't wait to read it. Aw my poor Chichi :/
10/22/2018 c7 SweetestChick
Poor Chichi! But I just loved how she didn’t cower in front of Beerus lol. Kinda makes sense since she didn’t show fear with Majin Buu and actually punched the guy lol. She paid for it unfortunately but man was I impressed!

I’m a lil worried about how Zamaku is going to react now that she won’t be around him... Suspense!
80 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »