for The Chase

10/21/2018 c7 10roku1397
I feel bad for Chichi...
10/21/2018 c7 Courtney
How dare Beerus call Goku stupid? He's lucky Chichi didn't slap him just for that!

I how Beerus and Whis know what they're doing, taking Zamaku away. Chichi is right, it just make things worse.
9/24/2018 c6 foxsqueen
She is very brave. Also confident. Ah Zamaku you have no idea it what you step
9/20/2018 c6 8TheAmazingLT
Loved it. Please update soon
9/20/2018 c6 SweetestChick
That...was very interesting! Black got excited (aroused) by Chichi’s outrage!? I’m surprised lol but that’s a good start! She was about to get grinded up against the wall if she didn’t move lol. And yes, a bath is required for getting on the knees lol. Thank you for updating again!
9/18/2018 c6 10roku1397
The power of being Goku's mate prevails. Regardless how Zamaku resist Chichi, but the Goku side of him still gives in to Chichi's touch.

Zamaku should just let go and let Chichi in...
9/17/2018 c6 24ElisaJ
Zamaku should give up. He won't win that battle against Chichi. As she already told him, she's known Goku's body since she was 18. It will be fun to see Zamaku continuously make a fool of himself and his ego cut down. I can't imagine how dinner will go. :)
9/16/2018 c6 Anianka35
Well played Chichi ! Show him who's boss and the power of a woman ha ha
9/16/2018 c6 Courtney
I knew she could take him! Current score: Chichi-1, Zamaku-0! Maybe Goku should get a point too, since his mind/essence is clearly still fighting hard, LOL.
9/4/2018 c5 Anianka35
What an interesting twist. Chichi should show him the hidden Power that only Goku's wife has and I do not talk about being the cook. Chichi taught him a lot about Goku that he did not know about marriage and I think Zamasu also does not know about it. Which leads me to ask if you would change to an M classification.
7/23/2018 c5 ElisaJ
Zamaku is so funny telling Chichi to get on her knees. Good luck with that. I get the feeling Zamaku will be inflicting a lot of physical pain on himself throughout this story. His inner monologue on how much he hates Chichi was hilarious. Denial is a funny thing.
7/15/2018 c5 SweetestChick
Whoa, hold up! Zamasu, dear you can’t expect Chi to just drop to her knees for you like that! You need to woo her first man! Get her in the mood THEN maybe you’ll have success.

OK, sorry I couldn’t resist lol. It just seemed so...inappropriate to say that and point at the floor in front him. Ahem. Thanks for the update and can’t wait for more!
7/15/2018 c5 Guest
Thanks for the update and keep it up with your work its great
7/15/2018 c5 foxsqueen
Oh, so his body reprimaned him when he thinks of hurting something or someone. In the unconcious Gokú prevails and dominates.
I think the reason why Gokú resigned to this fusion was with the solid intention that his mind could stop Black because they were physically quite even in power, and well, he was confident that his wife would help the cause, risky movement Gokú .

Zamaku, if you're going to give orders at least try to be presentable. and you pig! He has not bathed as she told him, you are risking luch hahahaha

7/14/2018 c5 Courtney
Fight it, Goku, fight it!

Zamaku seriously thinks she's gonna bow to him? Ha!
80 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »