for The Chase

7/14/2018 c5 Guest
Well Zamaku may not have meant for that last demand to be sexual…But it very much was lmaooo
7/14/2018 c4 Lmao
"He's angry with that big black man." LMAO
5/5/2018 c4 SweetestChick
Interesting. And so short! Ah I wish this was three times longer lol! But thanks for updating.
5/3/2018 c4 24ElisaJ
I would like to know what that thing is, too. But I’ll wait and see. Goku wouldn’t have done it if he didn’t have a choice and he knew ChiChi would understand. That’s how well they know and trust each other. It’s gonna be some talk Zamaku and ChiChi have.
5/3/2018 c3 ElisaJ
I think my favorite moment has to be ChiChi telling Zamaku how she’s knows Goku’s body; how to care for it; how to arouse and weaken it. It really is true about ChiChi when you think about it. Zamaku is in for a rude awakening if he thinks he can intimidate ChiChi like the others. This is the same woman who slapped Majin Boo.
5/1/2018 c4 foxsqueen
The only word that really describes chichi here is brave. No, not just to challenge him more for the fact that he accepted and treated him as his equal. Man, this woman is something else that I swear.

Zamaku, my child, may be for the moment only your body delivering listening to HER, but I am sure that your mind will learn to respect it just as you do.

Stay great! XX

P.S. I have yet to review the new chapters of chiasm
5/1/2018 c4 10roku1397
I really like Chichi's toughness here. I am excited what will happen next.
5/1/2018 c4 30PixlPocky
Chichi sure has guts to straight up say ‘Do it’ to Zamaku’s threat lol. I love how you write her and this applies to all your stories.
5/1/2018 c4 Lala
This is the interpretation we need of Goku Black if people have the idea he wouldn’t be able to harm ChiChi. Goku Black in Super is just Zamasu in Goku’s body. Yours is a blend of beings, a blend of souls. And I bet Zamasu will find the mortal, ChiChi to be very interesting indeed
5/1/2018 c4 Courtney
I really do hope it won't be permanent fusion, for everyone's sake.
4/15/2018 c3 SweetestChick
Thank you. I’m quickly becoming a fan of Black/Chichi even if the real Goku is still part of the body.
3/18/2018 c3 TheAcidBunny
Not usually a Chi Chi reader but the interactions between her and 'Goku' have me interested. Favorited!
2/24/2018 c3 Guest
No mames XD. Excelente. Actualiza please.
2/19/2018 c3 PixlPocky
Oh my god, I love this story. While I dunno if it was intended to be funny, the fact that Zamaku has to think about his actions in order to keep his intimidating rep I find hilarious. Like, he actually has to TRY in order to be intimidating. It's amazingly funny since to an outsider, its unexpected. And his interaction with ChiChi? Fantastic. I can't wait to see what's in store for the couple!
1/23/2018 c3 THE VILLIAN