for Marvel vs Capcom 4 Ideas

5/1/2019 c1 28Zero Slash One
You know this is a story archive, not a message board? Right? Move this to your profile.
10/22/2018 c1 1The Hybrid Vera
Woah, welp. This easily puts my NVC:PC! Roster to shame. Kinda hard to see that Marvel VS. Capcom is in this state. I liked the gameplay and infinity stones in Infinite (Mega Man X, Black Panther were characters I really wanted in.) Everything else kinda sucked too. But seriously, this is pretty cool. I don't actually think they would do this many characters (I will eat my words, if we do get this many though.). But this is really incredibly awesome. I will try to stay consistent with my stuff too. Ciao!
4/16/2018 c10 8Celestial Glowhead
Wholeheartedly accepted and seconded, my friend. It was a great ride and a fantastic work you did.
3/18/2018 c9 Celestial Glowhead
Reasonable prices and sound ideas. Bravo.
3/16/2018 c9 31davidkun799
You finally named your In Game Currency! Good job! This is great! In my one, DLC is free, but it's your story so I won't stop you!

Still, you planned it perfectly!
3/12/2018 c8 8Celestial Glowhead
Well done. Very neat detailing of the features and pretty enjoyable too. Some of this stuff would excite me in a real game. Those things like the Legacy mode or Avengers Adventures had me glad. Thumbs up!
3/1/2018 c7 Celestial Glowhead
Nicely put. I agree on the Marvel list but I think Decapre and Lilith are the only ones who should be skins in the Capcom side.
2/25/2018 c1 31davidkun799
Holy shit... you did a lot of effort into this! I was doing the same thing as well considering how Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite did when it was released.

The DLC characters were a bit too much, but I applaud for how much effort you put into this! Honestly!

Now that Disney has bought 20th Century Fox, it is now likely to have X-Men characters in the game.
1/25/2018 c5 8Celestial Glowhead
Your division of DLC additions is solid. Good distribution! FireBrand and Jill would get quite some people excited, myself included. My advice on the DLC's would be checking or thinking about who are the most wanted by fans, as well as who get the most benefit out of appearing and of course who adapt more easily to gameplay. I see Punisher, Asura, Jack Baker, Leon and Luke Cage among others becoming fan favorites to vote for. Thumbs up!
1/25/2018 c4 Celestial Glowhead
You impress me. Great choice of scenarios. Very good to see some included in the DLC. Haunted Mansion sounds terrific. You have my blessing.
1/25/2018 c3 Celestial Glowhead
Just realized I forgot to post reviews for later chapters. Like I said before, this is bright, splendid breakdown of your pitch.
12/23/2017 c2 Celestial Glowhead
Wow, nice pitch for the plot. Kang being the villain sounds great. Your roster is spot on too, love the input. And holy crap! Lynn from AvC? That was such a great detail, thought I was the only one here who remembered her. I myself am writing a story about the AvC game, crossed over with Prototype. Man, this is amazing. Hope your ideas get considered at one point.
12/23/2017 c1 Celestial Glowhead
That's freaking gold, man. Also, I don't think you have to wait that long now that Disney is buying Fox. Maybe I could make a fic featuring most of the characters you suggest, writing their moves, quotes and stories. Cheers, props for the creativity.
11/20/2017 c2 8Arogustus
Well the only complaint about the stpry idea is that its the one of Lego Marvel Superheroes 2. Tailored to Marvel vs Capcom of course. Other than that the idea isnt bad. Also Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 is cool. Promoting stuff.
11/6/2017 c1 duca234
I like the idea

I am also a fan of the Marvel vs Capcom franchise but is disappointed in MVC Infinite, so let's review your idea

Pros:
Keeping 3v3
MVCI Control Scheme
Characters unlocked throughout Story Mode
Character Roster Choice
Guest Characters
DLC Characters included in Story Mode

Cons:
Your roster is a bit far fetched and too over the top

Well that's it, either way, your idea is perfect

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service