for Only Time

11/20/2017 c1 25Quiet Waters
'Blows off dust'

It would've been time I'd review my own birthday present! How rude of me!

A trademark quality of you is how you can write characters so sophisticated, yet keep them feel so true to their established selves! Other than that, the tale is stuffed with these little endearing moments, like how the story becomes a journey of Cody to help Scarlett be more accepted by the rest, or Sam and Harold realizing they were once sort of in the same spot. It's all so heartwarming!

But just when all seemed well, a intense conflict emerged, and that felt really intense if a little out of the blue. But then again, those people in particular had a good reason to despise the old Scarlett!

Really, it was pretty great and I'm even more flattered that you went the distance to make a fic this long only as a gift for me! I really, REALLY appreciate that! Thank you kindly!

I finish this review with the suspicion, that you really conveyed some personal feelings during the big conflict in this story, am I right with that?

:D,
L.W.
10/21/2017 c1 JRC1700
I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story. I'm always trying to keep my eyes open for a good Cody fanfic and this one certainly delivered!
10/10/2017 c1 78DJ Rodriguez
Now this was beautifully done! Cody and Scarlett... very original and well done on every level my friend! You should be proud of yourself! This story is very moving and good, in a way that is quite excellent! I only hope that you can continue on, and I would like to see more of Cody with any of the other ladies of Total Drama!

Except Sierra. I apologize, but that girl... not quite all there, in my view at least.

All in all, I give this story an excellent rating! Keep it up!
10/8/2017 c1 Karlos1234ify