for The Liesmith

11/22/2020 c11 Alice labec
OMG! This entire time reading this i was feeling sherlock vibes from this
10/19/2020 c23 Guest
Yo this was amazing! I loved reading every bit of this story! :D
9/25/2020 c9 Mreh
Loki wasn't a fool for letting go at the Bifrost. Being suicidal was not an intellectual flaw. People who attend suicide usually can't even control their actions at the time or reason with themselves. They really need to teach Mental Health awareness on Asgard.
9/25/2020 c8 Mreh
"Childish nightmares" are nightmares about the Boogeyman and Freddy Krueger. Nightmares about trauma are definitely not childish, and trying to avoid them is definitely not "acting like a child". Loki needs to have more compassion for himself.
9/25/2020 c6 Mreh
"Exceptionally pretty"? She looks like she is starving. I always thought they made Tony's girlfriend look average so that it wouldn't make him look as shallow.
9/25/2020 c5 Mreh
Loki does not need a haircut. Long hair is sexier on men.
9/25/2020 c5 Mreh
No matter how strong you are, having your greatest insecurities (especially murder) articulated so perfectly is going to make you react that way.
4/15/2020 c23 Guest
Loki is a villain and sadly Thor inagined his brother saying I love you too. Loki doesn’t feel love.
3/5/2020 c23 Guest
He’s a villain. And anything Loki says or does is ingenuine.
12/29/2019 c23 Guest
To save Loki trouble. The answer he was looking for is: muderer of innocents
5/5/2018 c1 Ale
Poor Loki. The forced to tell the truth thing is extra harsh on top of the no magic and the feeling pain. Usually it's only one of those things in the few fics I've read. I have a feeling this is going to be a rough ride for Loki. Especially since it seems he's forced to always tell the truth not just simple forced yeses or nos. I wonder if he's allowed to work around it and tell a half or partial truth.
4/26/2018 c23 2missygrace
I loved all of this so much. I can't wait to read the sequel
4/9/2018 c23 archangelofgalliafray221b
Love this! I also love mint chocolate chip ice cream. Good pick (but I prefer cookies 'n cream!) :) great story hope u keep posting!
2/6/2018 c11 15whovianmidget
Was that a sherlock reference? Love the story!
1/12/2018 c23 6Ghost Wolf 114