for The Liesmith

11/25/2017 c10 2anatharize
I am eternally grateful that you made Thor a smart, feeling character. Usually he's an idiot in fics and it really, really annoys me but here you are, writing him beautifully. You are a saint.
11/25/2017 c9 Anatharize
Another lovely chapter. I caught a bit of a punctuation error, nothing too big, but...

"Thanos and the Chitauri," the answer forced itself out of Loki's mouth. "I met them after I fell off the Bifrost.
(")They—they were not kind hosts, I fear."

There should be a quotation mark at the beginning of the second paragraph there, right where I put it in parenthesis. It's not a huge thing, obviously, just a technical error, but I thought you'd like to know :) I love this chapter though.
11/25/2017 c8 anatharize
There's almost always some sort of torture flashback in Loki-centric fics and I thought they couldn't get any more heart-wrenching and well-written, but here I am, pleasantly surprised. Should I be pleasantly surprised over torture scenes? I don't know. I like angst. This is really good and I need to stop rambling, so I'm just gonna keep reading now. I love, love, LOVE what I've read so far :)
11/25/2017 c7 anatharize
This is amazing so far! I really like your decision to have Clint shoot Loki; your reasoning behind his actions is spot-on. I'll review again when I finish what you've written so far, and I'm definitely going to follow this when (if, lol) I log in later. I'm too lazy to right now. :')
11/25/2017 c23 2MaRiA.Z.A
I'm really fascinated by how this story turned out, and I love how you made Loki so LOKI and how you portrayed how he came to this conclusion. He's Loki, not good, not bad just Loki the god of mischief.
An amazing story, I'll be waiting for the sequel ;)
11/25/2017 c23 14Lunapok
I loved this story!~ It was great and Im happy Loki is still alive and about the get help - please do! :3
11/25/2017 c22 Guest
You're torturing me! Argh, pls update SOON!
11/25/2017 c1 Iloina
Ooooh, i Love this Story! Please Write more, i cant wait to read the next chapter!
Especially i like the moments Ehen Loki is vulnerable and weakSo I think in the next chapter we will See Hela? I Hope she is Lokis daughter... i dont like the Idea that sehe is Thors sister...
Thank you for this, i‘m waiting with tension!
11/24/2017 c22 Jessie
Omg hope Thor will find a way to save his little brother ! He suffers enough Can t wait to read u :) nice job
11/24/2017 c22 1yay.shiro
OHMYGOD the cliffhanger how could you!
11/24/2017 c22 Silvermane1
Aww poor loki
11/24/2017 c22 14Lunapok
Noooooooo!
11/24/2017 c22 2MaRiA.Z.A
Wow, that was amazing, and poor Loki and his failing idiotic plans. Can't wait for the next chapter ;)
11/24/2017 c22 Guest
Nnnnnnnoooooooooo
11/24/2017 c22 Sky-Girl1999
What a way to leave us hanging! I can't wait to read the next chapter but I loved how Thor understood that Loki had something planned. He really does know him after all
143 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »