for The Liesmith

11/24/2017 c22 6ActionLover203
O-O Are you torturing me?! This is so amazing I don't have words! This is written with so much expertise, I can't even... And a good Loki is the best way to go!
11/24/2017 c22 1ScruffydaDruid
*shocked silence*...WHAT!? No way!...did he just...but he couldn't...how did he...? Just, dear goodness, that just happened. I need a moment to process that...
...
...
Ok, I'm good. I'll say this much, I need an update in the next three days or I'll probably spontaneously combust from sheer anticipation!
I like how Loki was trying the help the team and how Thor realised that he had a plan. That and the fact that it was Thor's speech that helped Loki throw Thanos off. Which lead to my reaction above.

Literally can't wait for the next update.
(Btw, I wasn't kidding about that spontaneous combustion thing earlier)
11/21/2017 c21 1yay.shiro
AGH THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY OHMYGOD LIKE WHAT EVEN HOW EVEN IN SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AHHHHHHH LOKI WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS
11/21/2017 c21 Guest
No! Loki has a plan...right? right?
Can't wait for next update!
11/20/2017 c21 Guest
Can't wait for next update!
11/20/2017 c21 1ScruffydaDruid
Ooh, boy. The Avengers aren't going to be happy about this!

Though I do wonder, if Loki hadn't sold them out, would they have been able to beat Thanos? Because in canon it's going to take all the current Avengers, Spidey, the Guardians of the Galaxy and Dr Strange, potentially two movies to beat him (Infinity War! I'm hyped!), but that Thanos will probably have all the Infinity Stones and the Infinity Gauntlet, and this Thanos doesn't have that.

So it depends on how dangerous he is without the stones, and whether the Avengers have enough man-power to beat him. Thanos may have an army, but they have a Hulk. Unless Thanos has one infinity Stone, that would definitely throw a wrench in the works. But I'm just going to assume that he doesn't.

And it all also depends on what Loki will do, because he's always the unknown variable in these situations. He did betray them to Thanos, but he's always trying to put himself in s better position. So, if he thinks that the Avengers can take Thanos down, then he'll want to be seen helping them. If he thinks that The Avengers are going to be slaughtered, then he'll want to be seen helping Thanos.

He'll try and put himself on the side that he thinks will win. Whether that be Thanos or the Avengers. So what will he do? Hmm, food for thought.
11/20/2017 c21 29redstarsarc
It's a trick, right? Right? I mean, it would totally be in character for Loki to trick Thanos into thinking he's working for him and then betray him when the time is right.

Right?

Also, a smidge of advice. If you ever feel like your story's rushed or not as great as it could be, don't feel the need to post it before you're ready. What's an extra day's wait for quality content?
11/19/2017 c21 2MaRiA.Z.A
No, no ,no ,no, they won't all die ,will they? I mean, Loki must have planned it out, right? What a cliffhanger!
11/19/2017 c21 AnotherGuest
Evil cliffhanger...great update!
11/19/2017 c21 6ActionLover203
O.O oh no... They're in massive trouble. Great ending! And it's fine that you updated late, we all have something that's keeping us busy.
11/19/2017 c21 Sky-Girl1999
aww! You can't leave me hanging there! Great chapter and really good story, just wantrd to tell you
11/19/2017 c21 2AgentAW
evil cliffhanger! more soon pls!
11/19/2017 c21 7Kirychan1226
I nearly shrieked- I was on the 20th chapter bc when I was reading this I knew that was how many chapters there were, and then I saw that It had been updated recently and there was 21 AND I AM SO EXCITED HHH
11/16/2017 c20 29redstarsarc
And of course Loki would use Tony's amused curiosity against him. Loki's antics with Pepper in the room was the best part. I also like seeing Thor and Loki talk. Whatever their differences and whatever Loki's done, they're still brothers, despite their parentage, and it's sad how they've grown so apart.
11/15/2017 c20 Silvermane1