for The Liesmith

11/15/2017 c20 2MaRiA.Z.A
Actually the scene with Tony was really funny. And OMG Loki is so sweet no matter what he does.
Loved the chapter, looking forward to the next one!
11/15/2017 c20 14Lunapok
Pffft I loved this chapter! Especially how Loki tried to get Tony in trouble with Pepper.
11/12/2017 c18 Thatonesecretary
I do believe the funny Tony scene is a must, and since I'm absolutely addicted to this story, I vote for the shorter updates.
Brilliant work, as always~
11/13/2017 c19 29redstarsarc
Haha yes, Loki's returning to his wicked glorious self! Man, I just realized how weird it is to be a Loki fan. We love him but he can be so evil, we like the Avengers, but we still don't want Loki to lose. It's a conundrum.

And yeah, I totally read the whole Loki and Thor scene as a brother thing. I, uh, I'm not a big shipper anyway, and especially not a Thor/Loki shipper.
11/13/2017 c19 2MaRiA.Z.A
Amazing chapter!
Please don't make Loki a bad guy ,or maybe a bad guy, but one that we can still love.
Looking forward to the next chapter ;)
11/13/2017 c19 6ActionLover203
You did amazingly beautiful with the chapters and the updates! And you shouldn't worry about the update for a probable week or few days! Just keep on relaxing and typing!
11/12/2017 c19 Silvermane1
Fantastic update
11/12/2017 c19 3VioletErin.26
Yes! Yes! I am not a throki shipper! Ao3 is full of them! For me I dislike reading slash. I do not ship anyone. I love brotherly fluff! :D yay! Also haha Love Loki!
11/12/2017 c18 BT
Loki and Stark comedy? Yes, please!
11/12/2017 c18 29redstarsarc
This was an exciting chapter! Ooh boy, Tony using pet names for Loki, he's really asking for it lol. As for the questions, I'd go for the 2000 word chapters. And if you're excited about writing a humorous Loki, Tony scene, I say go for it.
11/12/2017 c18 14Lunapok
Okay, so I loved this chapter so much! While my answer lto the options you gave is
1) 2000 words
2) I would love to read interaction between Tony and Loki
11/12/2017 c18 2MaRiA.Z.A
First of all, I really love this story!
Well, as for suggestions, yes please, I think that the funny dialogue between Tony and Loki would be amazing.
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
11/12/2017 c1 13Little Ms. Pumpkin
omg hahahaha this is hilarious
11/11/2017 c1 Little Ms. Pumpkin
omg hahahaha this is hilarious
11/11/2017 c17 pomeranianluver
Can't wait for next chapter
143 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »