for Inhuman Relations

9/24 c3 WereWabbit69
Please do hinata and a kitsune. Oh, and try having it shape shift into naruto
8/4/2019 c3 1Korin Dragoon
might be funny to see Naruto or someone who hates the Kyuubi end up with a Youko, though if it's Naruto then he would do better with a Inari, a kisune-bi, or a kitsune-tsuki Hinata.
7/26/2018 c3 SPark681
A weird story so far, but I like it anyways keep up the great work!
7/26/2018 c3 4Mythfan
A giod laugh.
1/22/2018 c1 4Kmon13
How about having a lilim get summoned instead of the Great toad from Jiraiya's training methods (Aka throw him over a gorge and hope he summons the toad ) and take him back with her only to return with a changed Naruto's thinking and see beneath the beneath when it came to lies such as "Sorry Naruto I don't know who your parents are" or why Jiraiya decided to train him resulting with him turning the training ground or his parent's home ((after someone in Naruto's service like a Kunoichi or to find it)) into a pocket demon realm.

Heck have him sign a summoner's contract with the Demon Lord herself or one of her daughters.

The corruptor of Lacastie would be a good example after the recently released guide on the fallen knights of Lescatie which shown a recent class system like Dark Knight, Dark Strategist, and Dark Musketeer for example at his leisure along with the small scouting party she assigned to him as an honorary knight. (Note: I'm still waiting on the translation before I proceed.)

How about even given him a timid loyal Esquire in the form of an alp or Devil to stand at his side at all time and even pick a fight with Ino and Sakura for thier bullying of Naruto while befriending Hinata and getting her out of that staker state while making it clear Naruto is to be shared not monopolized after everything is over...

Heck how about even screwing with Orochimaru's summoning of the First and Second Hokage with them returing as Onimusha ome other undead type instead of their half life state due to the Demonic Energy of the Monster girls with naruto's spreading around via airborne.
Not only will it revive Undead Mamono villager to aid in repelling Suna and Oto forces but it will also negating the third's attempt at suicide but not before leaving him weak to the point Tsunade is still needed to return.*

*(( Note Where you go from there will be up to you however I say show one of Naruto overzealous supporters in his party (who refuses to leave his side) use reverse psychology in igniting Tsunade's will of fire by insulting her house and seeing the sannin beneath Naruto's station and mentions how the village her grandfather created is tainted and doesn't deserve redemption before leaving.))

Aside from that I liked both this chapter with Nartuo's new Arachne lover and the one with Kakashi and his new special friend.

So until then keep writing

I could also see one with Naruto learning how to be a Shinobi from a Kunochi before his Gennin exams too
11/29/2017 c2 Mr-Zax
great chapter a couple of lines towards the end could have been combined together in paragraphs but it was good anyways

I could totally see Naruto hooking up with a dullahan
11/28/2017 c2 4Mythfan
I vote orc.
11/28/2017 c2 156Chillman22
I would say Chouji/Orc-girl, since the 2 would enjoy eating together, I think Ino may like girls at least on here, so Ino/Alarune, maybe Konohamaru/tsukumogami, as well as Shikamaru/Dullahan, since they would enjoy being lazy and playing shogi together.
11/27/2017 c2 eniox27
Haha that was perfect lol double laugh
11/4/2017 c1 Guest
Can Lee be with either a centaur like centorea or a Minotaur
10/12/2017 c1 bladetri
like XD
10/9/2017 c1 Shane-kun
Man this great keep it up
10/10/2017 c1 SPark681
Well this will be interesting gotta wonder what's next anyways keep up the great work!
10/9/2017 c1 eniox27
Ha this could be very fun like the odd one shot collection series.
10/9/2017 c1 Chillman22
Good job, you left everyone in suspense about how Naruto falls into everything I'll be sure to let people know someone took an interest in my idea, only with a different twist, but I won't say what the twist is.
16 Page 1 2 Next »