for First Day of My Life

7/23/2018 c1 101MonkeyPajamas
Usually songs don't make me think of anything. But I love singing along anyway.

Yeah Kurt, there was no way to know how much Jane would change your life in that first moment. He's hardly recognizeable as the same Kurt. Jane's changed him. And Jane... well, Jane, your first and second days (and months) were a bit rough. Everything was a change for you. But Kurt was still the best thing to come out of it.

Yep. When they met the right person, they know. They went to hell and back, but even when they hated each other, they couldn't hate each other. They were too connected. Too intertwined.

It doesn't matter where they go as long as they are togeher. Things are better together.
Let's ignore that now we know basically right after this happened, she ran away and spent 18 months away from him.

Oh, 109. Yep. Those heart eyes.

I mean, to be fair, they fgured it out pretty fast. I mean, slower than you or I or every other viewer - heck even the people in the FBI figured it out faster. Okay, so I know it seemed they were MARRIED about a year after they met. That's pretty fast. And that's including 3 months she was in a black site.

"how many times did I have to realize this before I actually realized it"
PERFECT

"I don't even know most of what I did as Remi, and I might never know."
Remi. (crying emoji)

One of the quotes I want to use for a fic is along these lines of "of course i want her to be happy. but i also deserve to be happy. and i don't see that happening without her"

"I would go to the ends of the earth for her"
And you don't know how soon that will be true Kurt

Zapata - they'll be doing that (kissing) - and more - at the office. Get used to it. They don't care about openly flirting over comms.

Hey, fluffy story ends. Now I'll remind you - they moved to Colorado and Jane left him for 18 months and cheated on him. (I'm mean)
4/20/2018 c1 STC
really liked this one. I would have been happy if it concluded with just their thoughts, they were so fluffy! I do need a jeller fix now and then. Thanks.
10/17/2017 c1 Guest
I almost never leave reviews ,too lazy . This so perfect though . I felt the need to let you know. So many good fanfics on blindspot around and this just became a favourite. It's that amazing and you are amazing !
10/9/2017 c1 Annie
very well done...liked the he thought, she thoughts...great mental banter for the forst dance!
10/9/2017 c1 16Scousedancer
Such a great story! I love their thoughts about one another, their love for one another shining through!
10/9/2017 c1 Spiigrl
Great work, lovely story. I love it . Thanks.
10/9/2017 c1 20lshd
The characters do that to me as well! They've actually changed the entire direction of the story before, they're very strong characters. Great one shot. I'm glad you finally let yourself write it. Awesome.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service