FanFiction.Net
for Sky Of The Night's Light

10/25/2017 c8 lucifer79
short but interesting :3
10/25/2017 c8 Guest
why not let the Yotsuba be an entity above the ten master clan
like a head master clan or something similar
10/25/2017 c8 Akuha
angra mainyu?
10/25/2017 c8 fhchshEinzbern
You know what these reminded me of, dead apostles.
10/24/2017 c8 Guest
Messenger
Ffviii brothers siren
Ffv phoenix
FfVI. Cait sith. Fenrir unicorn
Ffx valefor magus sister

Moogle Alexander
10/24/2017 c8 NoName93
Excellent chapter, your chapters may be short but have quality that is different from a long chapter that only has redundant, useless and without any progress of history. Carbuncle reminds me of Fou (Cath Palug) from Fate Grand you can use summons like Sylph (FF XIV) or a Phoenix, maybe any of them that are suitable to be a messenger according to your own point of view.
10/24/2017 c8 Volfy790
Nice chapter I know what the mud is, I'm so hype for the next chapter I hope the next update is longer than usual.
10/24/2017 c8 Dark.Lord0
Carbuncle remind me of Fou from Fate/Grand Order and Cath Palug from TYPE-Moon franchises
10/24/2017 c8 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
FOU!

black yeah thats that thing alright, i wonder how will noctis kill it? also based from the wiki to be a messenger most of them belong to depends on which religion.. so maybe a valkyrie?

hmmm ff summon huh like as in bahamut ifrit etc?

well its your way of writing to i don't mind since you prefer this type of writing chapters

also are you really not giving that piece of fluffy furball a name? since isn't carbuncle is the name of its species?

oh yeah is this the one thats noctis been hunting that beef with the dahan or something?
10/24/2017 c8 3kamikage86
Keep it going, can't wait to see what happens next.
10/24/2017 c7 Ressan
Nice chapter if short and bit of a filler.
10/23/2017 c7 2duked
This is an awesome fanfic.
I think it wouldn't be a bad idea if Koichi's family had something to do with the abduction, so that he can break the engagement out of guilt. Besides I think it would be better fot Miyuki and Tatsuya to be cousins for future developments.
10/23/2017 c7 primus101
I’m glad to see that this is something Noctis agreed with and not something that was forced on him. I’m curious to see what this organization he is now apart of is like. Is it perhaps like Dissidia in that the heroes of Final Fantasy games fight to keep other worlds safe? I can’t wait to find out more! Keep up the great work and update speed!
10/23/2017 c7 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
did the request came of aoba the sponsor?

also its fine to be short for now since you make it up but kinda turned off due to it bec it has too many cliffhangers!

but maybe this is for the best since i notcied based from the way you seperate 1 chapters into how many parts

so to say 3 chapters a week is basically a whole chapter of that said chapters

well since you deliver it too good not gonna complain too much on how short it is. Although this is similar to flashback chapters hopefully by future chapters it will get more interaction with the cast so that it would be longer.

Well looking forward for next one
10/23/2017 c7 1Tsunashi777