FanFiction.Net
for Sky Of The Night's Light

10/23/2017 c7 Volfy790
Good chapter
10/23/2017 c7 3kamikage86
Keep it going, this is awesome.
10/23/2017 c6 dark.wizard92
Interesting fic so far, awaiting update
10/22/2017 c6 Guest
I hope we get to see the other astrals...especially bahamut...but isn't carbuncle the god of dreams...also will we see noctis use his full power.
10/22/2017 c6 primus101
It’s funny because I imagined Noctis/Tatsuo sending Maya to her family by herself just before reading the chapter. The mystery continues to deepen . . . why is Noctis there to begin with? I can’t wait to find out! Keep up the great work and update speed!
10/22/2017 c6 kamikage86
Keep it going this is awesome and keep up the updates.
10/22/2017 c6 Dark.Lord0
Great chapter
10/22/2017 c6 Saberfang Orcalodon
Nooo, why must 3 parts !? You always tease the reader with short fics, you torture me !
10/21/2017 c6 Green Eyed Jealousy
this is good but its too short, can u make it longer ?
10/21/2017 c6 Volfy790
Good chapter
10/21/2017 c6 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
do you really need a beta? the story doesn't have the feels of getting an error well except that last part where he said i won't forget you. It may need to have a certain pause like "..." or maybe just add and in that part or thats just me misunderstanding

also wow just gonna leave her there huh... was not expecting that

short but still good, looking forward for next chapter, time to slaughter some fools or whatever else

also i wonder how does doing a beta work around here in fanfiction
10/21/2017 c5 primus101
I wonder how Miya and her parents are going to react in regards to Noctis/Tastuo when they finally meet/converse with him? Can’t wait for the next chapter! Keep up the fantastic work!
10/20/2017 c5 Ressan
Nice chapter.
10/20/2017 c5 kamikage86
Keep up the pace, I'm really loving this.
10/20/2017 c5 Guest
Like the story makes me want to go out and play the game. If the Yotsuba are still part of the ten families but then become their own international power entity, then you have one more person supporting your plan. Curious when we will see summons cause think the idea of people seeing gods walk the earth will blow some magicians minds, and hopefully Noctis can cure his mother-in-law. Also unsure if possible but a Negi of Mahou senses negima story where he is the parent of the Yatsuba children like your other stories could be interesting.
202 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »