FanFiction.Net
for Sky Of The Night's Light

5/14/2018 c7 Marouan
i love it
cant wait for the next chapter
5/14/2018 c7 Ahkr
By far, the only crossover for FFXV I actually like. Props to you, my friend.
5/3/2018 c7 kerrowe
Don't know much about that Mahouka series but the fanfic seems interesting so far for what it's worth.

So that Armiger... Is that the base one or the Founder King's sigil: Unleashed Armiger? I wonder.
Haha.
5/2/2018 c7 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and I was not expecting him to be a heroic spirit
5/2/2018 c1 hellfire45
Good chapter and I love how badass he was just blocking the bullets
4/27/2018 c7 Guest
let's see, no pre or post author notes warning us readers that this is the exact chapter where said author left it.

the "part 2" is misleading due to again expecting for a continuation of last chapter but its not. if anything else this is a re-post/ rewritten version.

after reading the first 2 paragraphs I skipped to the last part looking for that one statement as confirmation [the heroic spirit thing]. lo and behold...

I guess can't really expect much from a hobby, likewise from an anon reviewer/reader.
4/26/2018 c7 Echan-kun
Ai you r alive good to know
4/26/2018 c7 22Yolea Irk's
Has noticed some modifications in here and there. While it is a shame there is no new chapter? I prefer this version than the previous one, the plot and the interaction between the characters move more smooth and more natural.
4/26/2018 c7 4silversean24
No new chapters, huh...
4/26/2018 c7 Squadpunk 2.0
No new chapter? Was i hyped for nothing?
4/25/2018 c7 Canon is Boring
no new chapter ? come on
4/25/2018 c3 Dark.Lord0
I thought Maya was the older one
4/17/2018 c13 1enumeaelish666
please update It is the only story there is of these two series.
4/9/2018 c14 TheTruth