FanFiction.Net
for Sky Of The Night's Light

1/13/2018 c14 Mister Rei
Thanks. That's good. I don't have problem with you making Noct a Grand Saver here.
1/13/2018 c1 Fate01
there are so many faults with this story..But keep it up
1/13/2018 c1 5Renashi-RE012
So... rather than being a FFXV X Irregular at MH. It was also added with Fate series...
just how I planned to do
1/12/2018 c14 3kamikage86
Very nicely done.
1/12/2018 c14 Volfy790
Good chapter
1/12/2018 c14 22Yolea Irk's
With Noctis revelation as a Heroic Spirit and a Servant, will the Yotsuba take this as a chance to form some sort of alliance for protection to both clan and Miya-Maya? Besides it is possible that they can offer the twins to Noct in order to have indanely powerful descendants. But that is up to you.
1/12/2018 c14 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
i wonder whats the reason why he can negate magic and regenerate faster?
1/9/2018 c13 1YeTianshi
This is a really good fic, I love OP main characters in general as long as the fic is well written, but I also really like how you gave Miya and Maya a happier outcome than in canon. No matter how cruel Maya seemed in the canon version, I always felt bad for her after finding out what happened.
It's nice to see her happier.
12/27/2017 c13 edwardelricueki
Please continue!
12/16/2017 c13 Guest
If its with the power of kings the crystal and ring then its noctis with god level magic.
12/9/2017 c13 1OoOXylionOoO
Thanks for the chapter !
12/8/2017 c13 Dragonfyre1234
Nice...I really like this story...to be honest I never really got involved in the final fantasy franchise as I like to do things in order and with so many versions of it, it's a little daunting so I stayed clear of it...but now I want to try and play them...I really like the story so far especially the personalities of the characters as well as the detail and information given to things that someone new to MKnR and final fantasy can understand...I can't wait for more updates and to see where you take this...my only problem I have with the story is the fact that the chapters are broken into parts and are short...however if that is the style you are more comfortable with then I'll just have to binge read them...could you also edit the chapter names to make it easier to find the position for example label them by the arc and installment or chapter and parts for example chapter 1a 1b 1c or introduction 1 introduction 2...maybe you could even use Roman numerals to imitate how the different games are listed like meeting the yotsuba I meeting the yotsuba II meeting the yotsuba III for chapters 11-13
12/8/2017 c13 primus101
Yes! An Update! Awesome chapter, but please tell me this isn’t the end of the arc, because, honestly, it doesn’t feel like he has really MET the Yotsubas yet. In any case great work! Can’t wait to see the next chapter!
12/8/2017 c13 Mister Rei
Well, damn... you must tease us with the cliff hanger, mustn't you? It wasn't cool. Please update soon, I beg you, man!
12/8/2017 c13 22edboy4926