FanFiction.Net
for Sight and Sound

3/20 c8 FFFudgeUp
Great story. Creative use of music. Love it. Thanks for sharing
8/7/2021 c8 erstwhile-S
Your creativity is fantastic, to keep coming up with such different ideas. This version of Luna was quite well done. You provided a logical explanation for her ‘dream state’ so to speak, but kept her grounded as well. Having read a couple of your more recent works, I think the biggest difference I see is in how you present kids. They’re all a bit adult-like in the earlier stories like this one, whereas they’re more lighthearted and behave as kids do, albeit mature ones in some ways, in the more recent stories. I hope some of this is part of the rebrewed version, and that the dementor issue is tackled there. Maybe you could mark this as complete if you haven’t revisited it in a couple of years too. In any case, thank you for writing and sharing.
6/7/2021 c8 HoneyBear84
Loved it and wud love more
5/30/2021 c1 DrT9999
Appropriate song for Lockhart in so many ways!
3/18/2021 c8 shadewolfedrt
Hope to see more of this it is a great story and the songs either fit the character or actor that played them.
2/21/2021 c8 1MissMegan24
Great story and I love how you’ve maintained the initial characters but with a true new focus. Thanks for sharing!
2/1/2021 c2 josamen1
I bet the Song of Loreley (search youtube for "nightcor-loreley") would fit the Veela as their song because of their allure
1/10/2021 c8 1Potter Abducted by Penguins
I hope you continue with this story. I have a couple of suggestions for future songs: Jim Nesbitt - Runnin' Bare and Surfaris - Surfer Joe. the first song is especially hilarious, and I'm sure you would find someone that this would fit.
1/10/2021 c3 Potter Abducted by Penguins
A perfect song for Umbridge woule be Spike Jones' version of the William Tell Overture. It is hilariour, and I used to play the record all the time when I was a kid. Luna should get a copy and somehow play it when Umbridge is sleeping. That would drive her nuts and have her committed to St. Mungo's for the rest of her life.
1/9/2021 c8 1S-Lioness
I can't wait to know what happens with the unspeakables team and the future of magicAl Britain
11/18/2020 c6 1SixFtWookie
I think that having Ginny's song be Chopsticks is about as close as Luna would ever get to calling someone simple, or a basic bitch. It's a song with zero personality. Hilarious.
11/18/2020 c4 SixFtWookie
The anachronistic music is a little jarring sometimes, but I can't imagine trying to research appropriate songs for the era.
11/17/2020 c3 SixFtWookie
I was expecting Voltaire's "When You're Evil" for Dolores. Or Tom. Or Albus.
10/20/2020 c8 AerynS
Wow! Another great story. I like the way you give a whole new slant to the personalities of the characters.
I look forward to reading more.
9/11/2020 c8 Tsukoblue
This story and it’s prequel were very enjoyable to read, I hope that this story will be completed sometime
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »