for Sight and Sound

8/12/2020 c8 Jonathan Deller
A good story. I hope you can write a sequel with Luna as the central character once again.
8/5/2020 c4 4ArturiusRex8
'What color is an orange?'
Orange. That is answering the color of the citrus fruit with a color. To claim it is repeating the fruit in question is absurd.
-ArturiusRex8
8/4/2020 c2 ArturiusRex8
I'm a bit confused how you have this set in 1992 and yet the movie 'Frozen' and the songs 'Let It Go,' 'Firework' and others exist. It would be one thing if Luna could 'hear' the songs and describe them, another thing entirely to say, "Oh, it's this song by this person," when said song isn't supposed to exist for decades!
Still, enjoying what you are doing!
-ArturiusRex8
5/16/2020 c8 1Calmzone1
Loved the story as much as ‘The Potioneer’s Assistant.’ Great story from beginning to end. I was riveted.

I do hope you will continue... pretty scary what they have to attempt to do.

Hope you are well and safe.
Thanks for the mind food.
5/8/2020 c7 Guest
You are evil. A story the I should have finished in half the time has me running off to play a favorite song. (Good story by the way.)
3/28/2020 c3 Millie072
Some one managing to capture Luna's whimsical nature along with her brilliance is seldom done. Most portray her as dreamy vague and out of touch with reality. It's forgotten than Luna was in Ravenclaw in canon. The house of the 'brains'. This has both of her. While "The immigrant Song" fits Draco, another great choice would be Carly Simon's "You're So Vain". While 'distancing' is not all that wonderful, it does give readers a chance to revisit favorite authors & stories. Stay safe.
1/28/2020 c8 21keitaya
I have just finished the story (with a few breaks to look up some of the songs) and I love it!
Well written, fun and serious but most of all an enjoyable different story line.
I do hope that one day you will write the story of the Unspeakables adventure in Azkaban.
Thank you for sharing your story.
1/21/2020 c8 frogz1987
oh please do a sequel to this. I am working my way through everything you have written and you are an amazing writer. I am not good at commenting on stories... I am to shy and find putting words in order hard at the moment with my PTSD but wow! what a story!
thank you!
1/18/2020 c8 csheila
Loved it.

If u ever return to it I will be there.

Thanks for sharing
1/18/2020 c7 csheila
Great and fun ideas. I could see students developing study cards
1/18/2020 c6 csheila
Ouch. Lot of ethical implications involved in putting them down. See it in her case but easy to get carried away.

Great ideas (as always) within chapter
1/18/2020 c5 csheila
Great mix of villains ️ from different books. Interesting and plausible set of attacks.

Again I love the inventions and modifications.
1/18/2020 c4 csheila
Really nice how you let each character think and speak. Enriches the story.
1/18/2020 c3 csheila
Lovely. Straightforward but shy dance between Neville and Luna is endearing.
1/18/2020 c2 csheila
Really love a Luna who can shine. I also will be digging up some of the music
86 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »