for Sight and Sound

1/18/2020 c1 csheila
Delightful.

I adore Luna and you have captured. Very much looking forward to story.

Post your stories when you want. But follow your heart. Hard and fast rules tend to break all of us in the end
12/1/2019 c8 mworth1019
this was just as good as the first story! thank you. loved this. I hope that you write a 3rd one. It sounds interesting to find out what the unspeakables find in Azkaban..
10/23/2019 c8 16madie080802
Wow! I loved the entire AU world you created. I loved Luna and Neville they are just adorable. Thanks for sharing!
8/3/2019 c8 Millie072
If this is finished, notice the word IF, it deserves a sequel. There are a lot of loose ends, the biggest the descent on Azkaban. Luna is a badly neglected character in canon, almost brought in like an afterthought. Here she's an enchanting enigma. The more you know her, the more you want to know. "Sight and Sound" is one of the few Luna centric fictions that portrays here as a serious individual with extras. When fin appeared, I wasn't ready to let go.
4/12/2019 c8 4tcl7189
Wow... Nice job.. Hope to see maybe a 2nd year of Luna!
4/2/2019 c3 Brightstone Keep
Honestly, the only critique I could give is the songs that simply didn't exist in the time stated.
11/28/2018 c8 WhiteEagle1985
What a great story here so far!
11/9/2018 c8 Guest
I have enjoyed this series of yours so far, and I am hoping you tell the story of the Unspeakable's Unspeakable Journey. You have taken the Potterverse and put your own twist on things. I like and appreciate the implementation and usage of alternative power sources, however please keep the charm and character of the Wizarding World. After all is said and done ambient magical energy can't be infinite, even given the logistics of a Runic Array which functions as a 'Tesla Spike' for gathering/tapping into the chosen energy source.
Regardless, I will continue to look forward to seeing what you offer next and the enjoyment I receive reading your stories.

TeaGranniemcmlxiii
8/21/2018 c1 FireStorm2K7
Great story. The only disagreement I have is Fawke's song. I think Surfing with the Alien by Joe Satriani would work better, but that is just my opinion.
8/8/2018 c8 dagondawn
I really liked both this story and the one that came before this one. I really hope that you concider continuing it.
8/3/2018 c8 deathwearsblack
please update.
7/24/2018 c8 7rmiser1994
Started reading straight after the first and it is Fantastic so far! .
7/4/2018 c8 Cassandra30
Superb story! I would love to read more of it! Or third year.
7/4/2018 c7 Cassandra30
I love the idea of taking those two to the zoo and the conservatory.
7/4/2018 c6 Cassandra30
Except that toddlers as a whole have to be taught empathy. Killing a human being that hasn't committed a crime is wrong. At some point they can't be treated but while young they can be.
Plus there is no mention of at risk children.
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »