for Sight and Sound

7/4/2018 c5 Cassandra30
Awesomely terrific ideasat work here! Very imaginative!
7/4/2018 c4 Cassandra30
Awesome idea !
7/4/2018 c3 Cassandra30
Excellent! Good music choices.
7/3/2018 c1 Cassandra30
Awesome idea about the songs! I like Luna going to the different places.
5/30/2018 c8 noreenklose
Very good.

I usually dislike stories with "music" in them...at least you did NOT insert lyrics!

Usually, the authors refer to songs, groups, songwriters that I have NEVER, ever heard of. Which is exactly WHY I dislike music in stories. If you have no idea what the song refers to...you aren't helped by the name of the song, its artist, or its authors.

You put the info in, but managed to NOT disrupt the storyline.

Thanks for writing, I did enjoy reading your story.
4/26/2018 c8 Guest
The unspeakables mission into Azkaban is eagerly awaited
4/17/2018 c8 2Fire Tempest
An impressive sequel. Thanks!
3/16/2018 c8 vaughnmonkey
I love your writing and idk if you use Spotify but you could have a killer playlist for this story. you could put them in the order they show up in or something.
3/15/2018 c8 Morphixes
This was great and the song suggestions made it like no other! Thank you for the unique take!
3/1/2018 c8 rhidragon
I enjoyed the story. The music choices made me laugh.

Looking forward to the re-write
1/25/2018 c8 1Beeswax2
Please Please Please continue this story !
1/23/2018 c1 aaronpd1968
Another good song for Luna: "Walking On A Dream" by Empire of The Sun.
1/10/2018 c8 Shin
I rather liked this and the previous fic, though with Dumbles, Voldy, and the Toad (sounds like a band right there...) gone the question is where would you really go from here as far as a foe to face each year. I mean yeah there is Greyback and Grindy is still living large as you pointed out last fic but other than them it seems like once you take the Dementors out of the picture (or you could be setting them up to be the next thing..idk) there really ain't much other than a sort of AU magic high school slice of life fic..not that that is a bad thing. My only REAL complaint about this is the fact that plenty of the music choices listed in this fic have no way of being known as they are post 90's..especially the Frozen parody as Frozen was in the 2000's. Then again maybe I glossed over how they used some kind of magic to take music from the future since I do remember Fawkes took Luna to a music store ran by a muggleborn so...idk, it's not a major gripe but it was just something that kinda niggled at my brain.
12/17/2017 c8 1Araytigre
Sad to see this going on hiatus, if only temporarily, as I was enjoying reading it, and at least to my mind, it didn't appear convoluted. I really enjoy what you've done for Luna, with an explanation for her apparent quirkiness, in addition to her Seer abilities. I loved that Neville was able to find one of her favorite "animals",that pretty much everyone though didn't exist, that being her Crumplehorned Snorkack. Glad to see Lucius coming around, as well as others from the Board, and that Umbridge is going down, sooner rather than later. Thank You. TTFN
12/15/2017 c8 angelgreene220
I really liked this and can't wait for the rewrite. One thing confused me that you might want to fix in the rewrite and I didn't see a review mentioning it. Harry's song goes from 'kryptonite' to 'fireball', Neville's song goes from 'how do you like me now' to 'firework' and Poppy's song goes from 'healing you' to 'I don't know'. I am unclear if a persons song changes depending on mood, location or some other thing and you explained it and I didn't catch it or something or if it was just a mistake on your part.
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »