for The Spy and the Assasin

10/6/2019 c1 50Rurrlock-God of Power
This was a fun little crossover to read. You really wrote Mindy and Eggsy quite well, and it's fun to imagine the Kingsman interacting with the real-life superheroes established in the Kick-Ass world. You did a great job with the fights and action sequences, they felt fluid and fast without dragging the pace down, and it was really cool to see these two characters on equal footing with each other. Great work. :)
1/13/2018 c1 8Celestial Glowhead
Man, that was very dope. You nailed both characters deep and well, the plot was simple but super effective and faithful to the action both Kick-Ass and Kingsman pack. The dialogue and interactions between Mindy and Eggsy were so neat, the way they teamed up had me giggling. Very special to me having read both The Secret Service and the first Kick-Ass. I watched the films too except for Golden Circle, didn't premiere in my country but I'll watch it later, looks good no matter the bloody critics with their pseudo-intellectual yapping. That was a nice touch and deep having Eggsy offer his help and Mindy asking for that one favor, nice that she remembers her friends. That ending and how it ties in was cool too.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service