for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven

8/17/2019 c1 2Gerhman Remington
I can hardly wait for the next part I love the details added that should of been their amazing job
7/1/2019 c3 LuxKamizugi
Wow, I...actually never thought of a retelling of EoH. But it actually interests me now since we can view the events of EoH which in story, is acually super fast and missed out on details (especially inside the turtle)
12/3/2018 c1 10West-Door-88
Robert E.O. Speedwagon: Your Erina’s grandson! Praise be! That means she and Mister Joestar managed to live happily after all!

Uh... and about that. Yeah, about that Speedwagon, sorry to break it to you but...
12/3/2018 c1 West-Door-88
Robert E.O. Speedwagon vs N’Doul was something worth reading(because I am a human being who would love Speedwagon to have some fighting screen-time). But shouldn’t N’Doul hear Speedwagon coming to the rooftop? Shouldn’t the blind STAND user hear Speedwagon’s hat coming towards him? Because if my memory serves me correct, N’Doul’s hearing is freaking scarily accurate and so great that he could kill a fly just by slamming his cane onto a pebble and catching the insect while it was flying around him, just by listening. So... yeah, that was the only thing that made me a little confused that Speedwagon could so easily confront N’Doul. Either than that, I loved the chapter. And give Speedwagon more Fighting Screen-Time pls!
11/20/2018 c3 Slackboy101
So, you giving more screentime to the other Jojos? like maybe some antics from the Josephs in the turtle?
11/20/2018 c2 Slackboy101
I sort of hope Hol Horse will become a good guy... Forced like how Akira was or he Joins because he wasn't getting Paid
11/20/2018 c1 Slackboy101
I'm calling it, one o the changes is Young Joseph doing the D'Arby Mini game instead of Jotaro
11/15/2018 c3 2Hercules8
Awesome chapter! You did a great job with this chapter. I look forward to the next one!

I hope your troubles will get better soon. Also, keep up the great work! :D
11/15/2018 c3 superpierce
Amazing. Your stories are always worth the wait.
9/26/2018 c2 nanox876
Actually Time Stop is said to affect the heart and the only reason DIO could spam it was due to being a vampire.
9/1/2018 c2 theflyingtankered
Cool fight, excellent dialogue and solid characteration.
Watched
8/9/2018 c2 SliverChariot Requiem
Cool Story. Can't wait for more!
8/6/2018 c1 WatermelonShark
I'm going to say this right now. This might be the best written Jojo fanfic I've read on this site. You've gotten everyone delightfully in-character, and I can imagine the dub voices saying these lines.

As for requests, I want to see Ringo Roadagain from SBR. Or Chocolatta from Vento Aureo (the guy who Giorno did the seven pages of MUDAMUDAMUDA on).
7/13/2018 c2 Guest
I love it all. The battle, the dialogues, the strategies used. It's perfect.
7/13/2018 c2 Hercules8
Very nice fight scene! I can't wait to see what happens next. I bet it is going to be cool! :D
29 Page 1 2 Next »