for Royal Destinies

12/30/2019 c8 Nicole Marie Nacu
PLEASE BE UPDATED, WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG! I CAN'T LEAVE WITH BOREDOM!
1/3/2019 c8 1ValentineSin13
I'm really glad to see this story on here! I also saw similarities with the base story of FFXII and XV. (though, XV is a hodgepodge of several ff stories).

At first, I was a little disappointed because Noctis and the others just seemed to float around the story of XII and are too preoccupied with their own problems to really let it sink in that they are in a completely different world yet similar in some aspects.
There wasn't much interaction between them and the world, the characters, the people and cultural difference, and some parts went unnoticed all together, though theyre small (like viera's attire or the clan centurio, and more about bhujerba, though i know they were in a hurry) But as i read on, I could see the improvements!

I enjoy the interactions between Fran and Ignis as magick users; her teaching him, and the freidnship between Vaan and Noctis and Prompto and between Gladio and Basch! I figured they'd get along. I also like the bond that Ashe and Noctis have formed due to their similar situation, and how Ignis marvels in Ivalice's culture and architecture! And my favourite is how they all due their part in helping Iggy prepare for dinner and sit together. I wouldnt mind some banter between them at those parts.

I like how you've incorporated the four from XV into the story of XII and the cast and how even Ivalice is changing from what Ashe and them know it.
And now Ardyn and Vayne together?! Oh good Lord...

I'm excited to read more. I want to see them meet the Garifs, who wear their masks from birth to death, I want Prompto to see Ivalice Chocobos and how different they look, and I super excited for them to go to Golmore and Eruyt Village to see Fran's sisters and former people (And Vaan and i'm sure the four, finding out how old Fran and the vieras live to).

Following and faving this story! (sorry this review is so messy. I literally spilled all my thoughts onto here.)
6/20/2018 c5 Guest
This is so good! I always thought that Ashe and Noctis' stories paralleled with them being royals and betrayed by neighbouring empires. Also, they are both chosen by the gods of their given worlds. Your character interactions get better by the chapter. :)
2/24/2018 c7 Guest
its DEFINITELY! oh my God! how many authors don't know the difference between Definitely and defiantly!?
1/31/2018 c8 Molly
This was so awesome! It's exactly the type of story I was looking for! I hope you write the next chapter soon, this whole story has been really good. I do hope you might have some couple pairings between the 15 characters and 12, but if not, I love this story just the way it is!
11/6/2017 c6 NoctVaan29
This chapter is cool, i so satisfied when Noctis rescue Vaan from Garuda *chuckle* sorry... I looking for next chapter will be ?
10/30/2017 c5 NoctVaan29
So cool! this chapter is great :) wanna now what happen next ?
10/28/2017 c3 1Rc1212
Awesome story idea, I look forward to seeing where this goes!
10/27/2017 c3 NoctVaan29
interesting and cool story! next chapter please... oh and more Noctis and Vaan friendship because I like them two so much :D !
10/19/2017 c3 Guest
Interesting start , i hope you'll continue this work.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service