for Death's Gambit

12/20/2017 c1 2Rinnala
You might want to put this story down as complete. Either that or merge this with its sequel
12/11/2017 c5 3a-ravenclaw-demigoddess
amazing story!
11/7/2017 c5 ElizaO'Dell
great story! I love the interactions with people in your story. I eagerly await the next installment!
11/7/2017 c5 18Nanyin
I am so enjoying this! Hope to see more soon.
11/6/2017 c5 KittyWolfM
Great story I was hooked and couldn't stop read. Looking forward to seeing what happens in the next installment.
10/29/2017 c5 Suzululu4moe
LOl the misunderstanding.

Hmm I wonder if Voldemort will happen now that Deathmione has become a publicily verified thing. It’s one thing to fear some mysterious seemingly unreal concept, it’s another to have proof of its potential retribution. Dueling one of the most powerful dark lords of recent history ... I wonder if tom would even make a gamble of horcrux anymore. Likewise would Harry even be born if the marauders don’t have the cloak to push Snape towards the dark side with their gang four vs one guerilla warfare bullying.
10/20/2017 c5 6NorthernLights25
Well I'm looking toward to the sequel!
10/19/2017 c5 1Yeddi
Great update, looking forward to the next part.
10/19/2017 c5 11Emperor's Sister
Hola

So did Death just send her into the future with his hallows? Can't she just use the stone to summon him then and give him a piece of her mind? though I suppose after being dropped from the sky by the prick she prolly wont want to. Hmm was she sent pre avengers vs the aliens or post avengers vs Ultron? Or Civil War? Kinda curious as to when in the Avengers-verse she was literally dropped into.. Anyhoo, lovin' this soo much! Can't wait for the conversation between her and Steve so please write more soon!
10/19/2017 c5 SereniteRose
lovely new chapter, you made death a little bomkers, porr Hermione I do hope she'll be okay, thanks ever so much.
10/19/2017 c5 19Nyx the Author
Oooooh... Steve's gonna remember her! Will her friends still exist, as it is ahead in time, or is it another world where they don't exist there?
10/17/2017 c4 6NorthernLights25
I love this!
10/16/2017 c3 Fatalromance
This is interesting I can't wait to see more
10/15/2017 c3 SereniteRose
oh my! I just hope that Hermione knows just what she's getting into, thanks ever so much I can't wait to read more.
10/14/2017 c2 darth-sakura
I'm loving this so far! My favorite part was when Hermione kicked Grindelwald in the balls!
37 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »