for A Jaune of All Trades

3/1 c7 3W1rath56
Bro. You have to update this fic its so good. Love the Au and I didn’t expect that I would. Theres so much mystery too like where are the Grimm, Salem, Ozpin and a whole lot more. The plot feels like its right out of a manga and Im not joking either. I have super high standards for fics but this just took the cake and then some. A solid 10/10 for this fic and definitely reccomend it.
2/15 c7 1EmperorSnorlax
Honestly love this story, Hope u can continue it soon
8/12/2020 c7 Guest
I don't even know what to say. Where you drop on your head or something, cause you said this was going to get a update on February. Thanks for nothing
8/12/2020 c7 Majin Othinus
Update please!
6/13/2020 c7 kronos5171
I love this series, can't wait for the next chapter!
3/29/2020 c1 ShatterTheIllusion
Ugh man. Nice to see you alive bro. Cant wait for more updates. I love your work. Im one of your loyal fans lolz.
3/28/2020 c1 humn
So there is no hook. Jaune is more retarded that it is so tasteless, I could only make it to the part where he gives that chick a ride before this whole thing felt pointless.

Good luck.
3/27/2020 c7 3Ghost Angel14
Well, at least some good is coming out of this quarantine. Always nice to get an update from you bro.
Hope to see more soon. Also hope my favorite restaurants don't close indefinitely when this is over, that would really break my heart.
3/27/2020 c7 freddy.lane.1
Hey! your alive! And damn is jaune in way over his head. But knowing how stubborn and sturdy he is, i doun doubt hell be able to bull through.
3/27/2020 c7 1Sto Lat Mrozu
Enjoyable as always but I don't know if it was just me but I felt like the chapter was short. Probably just me craving more. No I'm not addicted! I m the apocalypse in a fleshy body, STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!
3/27/2020 c7 Majin Othinus
Blond TouMAN is about to prove his resolve. Can't wait!
3/26/2020 c7 MegaMechaSloth
It's so good to hear from you and see that you've updated! I hope you stay healthy and wish the best for you.
3/26/2020 c7 1ZehCrow
Did not expect to see this story updated. Glad it did. Good luck during quarantine.
6/19/2019 c6 Guest
This fic is absolutely wonderful. I wish I was patient enough to wait for the rest.
4/30/2019 c6 ZehCrow
This is one of the good ones :P Good work on the overall narrative, one of the better AU's I've seen from sulking around in the depths of the fandom. Especially liked how you used Ruby's essay to give exposition. Hope you find time and motivation to write again. Good Luck.
152 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »