for Going Left

12/27/2020 c12 skwire369
Awww. Thanks so much for letting us know how things turn out. I have really enjoyed this story.
12/26/2020 c13 firebirdgirl
Oh my goodness. I saw this come into my inbox, and I just about did a happy dance. So happy you completed this. The care and consideration you put into the plot and the characters shows. (You put more thought and care into them than you know who *coughRTcough* did in S4.) No one was OOC I love Phillipa. I loved the Mac and Dick cameos. Maybe you could write a short sequel in which Lilly & Eli get together? Pretty please? You do what you do best though, and write what you want, because when the muses (and betas) speak to you it is magic! Keep up the great work and happy writing! Best wishes in the new year!
12/23/2020 c13 Guest
well written. witty dialogue. wonderful portrayal of Lili. great original character.
11/21/2020 c13 sonckad
What a wonderful surprise to see this finished, thanks a lot for this beautiful happy ending :)
10/21/2019 c10 1JeniLyn2000
Can't say I blame Veronica taking a trip on her own, it has to wreak havoc having everyone play with and play your future over the past months. I look forward to where they go from here, and hope wherever that is, they're together.
10/21/2019 c9 JeniLyn2000
So, is this where we find that Celeste performed a paternity test on the two of them? It has to be something horrific for everyone to be so disgusted. V is in character with her stubbornness, especially where Logan is concerned.
10/21/2019 c8 JeniLyn2000
I am dreading and kind of can't wait to see what the email entails. I get angst, but this is killing me! I love it.
10/21/2019 c7 JeniLyn2000
My heart breaks for Logan. Why can’t these two just get everything out in the open? Two steps forward, ten steps back.
10/21/2019 c6 JeniLyn2000
Poor Veronica. I hope some type of plan comes to fruition, Duncan is shady AF. Veronica deserves better.
10/17/2019 c10 Guest
I can’t wait for the last chapter!
10/17/2019 c1 Guest
I love where this is going! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
10/19/2019 c10 NorCal91
I’m so excited for the final update. I’m going to reread the entire story this weekend in preparation!

And I still love Philippa.
10/18/2019 c5 JeniLyn2000
I can't wait to see what they have planned. Anything to take down Duncan.
10/18/2019 c4 JeniLyn2000
I don't understand why you'd get hate. I love Lilly in this, she's fabulous! Veronica and Logan need to talk, but that's nothing new with these two. Veronica runs, this time she ran to Duncan. I'm really loving this story. I may feel different if Philippa was a real threat, but she's also fabulous.
10/18/2019 c3 JeniLyn2000
I"m just going to co-sign all of MarshmallowAtHeart's reviews, she's so eloquent in her reviews.
130 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »