for Hammer and Steel

6/4 c1 1inuyasha16451
Omg. Please please come back and update this awesome story soon
2/3 c1 46Hikari Nova
basically this is just you copy and pasting your heiress of lightning story but with fem harry changed to male harry and the name changed with the whole fem harry{toruun{SP?}}xneville pairing removed...kinda disappointing really more so as you've not updated heiress of lightning or this one meaning right now there's nothing to separate the 2 stories other then the gender change {fem harry-male harry} and removal of the implied fem harry/Neville pairing of heiress of lightning
1/20 c1 shugokage
Definitely an interesting story and idea!
2/15/2019 c1 Dzerx
I hope you continue this at some point as I'd certainly read it.
12/16/2018 c1 11LivininCorsets
So first season of supergirl then? So is this a slow burn or struck by cupid’s Arrow (not the crazy lady from arrow) and Twitter Paited Within twenty minutes? Just curious. It’s an interesting concept and Kara won’t have to go through the heartache of Mon-El...unless you’re gonna use it for character building (Harry dealing with jealousy and Kara’s first break up and Harry picking Up the pieces)

Very well done so far! Hoping to read more soon!
11/27/2018 c1 kingvlad2011
please update
11/5/2018 c1 1Badpressure
More please. I hope it isn't dead, this was a great opening chapter for something that could be fantastic. I especially like the fact you took from real Norse Mythology rather than the marvel retelling. Potential for a layer of grit and grim happenings, maybe some good tension with the league as far as outlook and handling of villains. I am still writ8ng my own first fanfiction, and am procrastinating horribly, but if you wouldn't mind me playing with this sandbox a bit I think i might like to give it a shot. Shoot me a message?
9/15/2018 c1 Guest
Why does everyone think nifilheim is Norse underworld. It’s not hel or hela both in myth and comics rule Helheim. Nifilheim is the world of ice not the dead. Get your facts right
4/17/2018 c1 Sang28
Good start. Be cool to see where this goes.
1/11/2018 c1 kat1316
I love it already and cant wait for the next chapter!

P.S. What does a bladed war hammer look like?
11/13/2017 c1 N. A. Wennerholm
Interesting start but would be something with Harry calling Loki Grandpa and and doing the same with Odin. And calling Queen Frigga Grandma. Or using the formal Grandfather and Grandmother accordingly.

And as Hela said she blended to Souls and Unborn babies creating the Harry James Potter known in that Universe. So Harry has Two moms and two dads who love him.

I just wonder how the Dursley's will react when they learn the truth and think about how they treated Harry. Because I wonder what their thoughts will be when they have to face Hela at their deaths for the abuse and neglect they cause when dealing with their Nephew/Cousin Harry. And I can picture Lily and James Potter laying in on them because of it.
11/7/2017 c1 mattcun
i cant wait to see the next chapter
11/3/2017 c1 Guest
I really liked this. Please continue the Story.
10/16/2017 c1 19anime-death-angel
Question, will Jane Foster appear in your story? It kinda sucks that MCU is following the canon and had Thor and Jane separate.
10/16/2017 c1 Uzushiogakure
Okay this is interesting and good I like it a lot I look forward to the next chapter.
30 Page 1 2 Next »