for Gemini Jive

1/15/2018 c12 11fanficlove2014
That's one heck of a finish to that whole mess! but wait... the stories over? Noooo! I want more! TT haha It was a fun ride while it lasted! Great work with this!
1/15/2018 c11 fanficlove2014
Awesome chapter! I LOVE that Ed didn't need anyone's help here. She had those baddies just where she wanted them! The ending of this chapter though! GAH! I'm so glad I have the next one ready to read!
11/8/2017 c11 Nick P
Can't wait for the action to pick up and see where this goes.
11/2/2017 c10 fanficlove2014
No, no, no, no, no NO! Don't you dare! There will be some serious hell to pay if you do! Can't wait for the next chapter!
11/2/2017 c9 fanficlove2014
Awww, I love the little friendship that seems to be blossoming between out two kiddos! And Ed. I love Ed. Her insight into things is so spot on and said in such a colorful way. Great work!
11/2/2017 c8 fanficlove2014
Annnd I shoulda known that this was how it was gunna turn out XD Loved it!
11/2/2017 c7 fanficlove2014
haha love that last line at the end of this chapter! Spike's just so casual ;)
11/2/2017 c6 fanficlove2014
haha I love the "mic drop" by Ein here XD I'm both nervous and excited about how things are gunna turn out for Faye and Jet! Hopefully they get this one!
11/1/2017 c10 Nick P
Hope Ed will be alright next chapter.
10/28/2017 c9 Nick P
Aww, nothing like failulaur to motivate a crew. Which seems to always happen to the Bebop Crew. Can't wait for the next chapter.
10/24/2017 c6 Nick P
Love to see Faye and Get go on a bounty hunt once in awhile.
10/20/2017 c5 Nick P
Lol, put the kid in Faye's room. So are Spike and Faye gonna be fighting over the couch now? Can't wait to see where this goes. Enjoying it so far.
10/18/2017 c4 Nick P
Can't wait to see how Spike deals with this 14 year old kid. Probably reminds him of himself at that age.
10/18/2017 c4 fanficlove2014
I really like the way you compared Spike and the kid. And I have to say, while I'm a bit surprised at the dip into Ein's head, I absolutely loved it! Of course no one but Ed seems to understand what he's trying to say. Who else could he turn to? Fanatic work! I look forward to reading more!
10/18/2017 c3 fanficlove2014
Oh my gosh... I'm laughing at Faye getting shot by the dog. bhahah I mean, Ein isn't normal by any means but still! And then Jet just swoops in and tells Spike to fix it. Gosh I love these guys. And then we have Ed's adorable interaction with the "trespasser". Curious stuff that's for sure. Wonderful chapter!
19 Page 1 2 Next »