for Darkness and Silence

1/23 c30 Kvan
I really enjoy this story and the darker side of Snape. Not a fan of the relationship between Ron and Herminone. Especially as Ron seems to think of her as his witch. Rather than acknowledging the vows to Snape that she made.

Love the different interaction with the death eathers and grayback as well

Hope you keep writing
Stay safe
1/23 c30 furionbeauty
I just finished binge reading this and all I can say is WOW. This has been utterly amazing.

I see that it hasn’t been updated in 6 months, and I hope that you may eventually get around to adding more and finishing it off. I’ll tag the story as a favourite with the hopes to see updates.

Keep up the great writing.
1/19 c30 Guest
Read all the way through the 30 chapters only to realize it leaves off. I need more. This was amazing and enticing to say the very least.
1/20 c30 8DarkMoon2222
Ohhhhh I love it!
1/3 c30 Caramel4me
I know I've read this before, but I couldn't help but read it again! I hope you come back with more updates soon. Thank you.
1/2 c29 Kvan
I really hope there is more to this
1/1 c30 beckyboop89
I am absolutely enthralled by your story! Please please please tell me there will be more...i have questions that need answering. Lol. Fabulous work
12/27/2020 c24 17TheWelcomeStranger
This is easily my favorite interpretation of Remus and Moony, I love it.
12/23/2020 c30 7Unfable
One of the best fics I’ve read in a long while, so I’m heartbroken it’s incomplete.
12/17/2020 c28 Lillybet928
Please continue your story. I have read it multiple times and I always get sad when I get to the end but there is so much left unwritten. Please update it soon.
12/14/2020 c13 TheGhostsAroundYou
What a FANTASTIC chapter! I loved the banterthank you so much. I mostly know the men castcas dirty-mouthed, it sure is nice to have Hermione be crass when the occasion calls for it. Looking forward to seeing what you will do with Dracohe doesn't often show up in the Snamoine I read and I don't like him cast as stipid and crude which he was in the few I read that involved him as a side character (without a Drarry pairing)
12/13/2020 c8 TheGhostsAroundYou
It's been really neat reading this characterization of Severus so far. I tend to look for him in grey since I prefer him like this but I've never encountered it to quite this degree also directed towards Hermione. Very neat, a bit reminiscent of Breath MintsBattle Scars by Onyx&Elm in that sense (although a very different story, obviously). Can't wait to see how it continues!
12/13/2020 c1 TheGhostsAroundYou
Weil, I just started this and can only say I am SO glad this was not wrapped up as a one-shot and even more rhat there is so much of it ahead of me. Can't wait!
12/12/2020 c29 Alex
I love this story! Your work is soooooo good.
12/10/2020 c30 PrincessM96
fuck. I started this story without realizing it's not finished. it's soo good! so this is me, impatiently awaiting update.
3,079 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »