for Rabid Plot Bunnies Attack 2: Dramione Edition

12/9/2019 c3 3Kira Potter Jackson
While I don't like to introduce Harry as if he were an idiot, some are funny.
Keep updating please.
The challenge was very good.
Kira
7/4/2018 c1 reallyseaweed
What time are they leaving
5/25/2018 c3 UnknownSoul-x
Love these
5/5/2018 c3 4Bentears
These are fantastic
4/18/2018 c3 General Mac
all i can say is wicked thanks
4/3/2018 c3 pgoodrichboggs
Very sneaky great chapter!
4/3/2018 c3 14Snowflake Dazzle
Great take on this trope. Thanks for sharing it with us!
4/2/2018 c3 leonix2009
Oh that was so great
I enjoyed it very much
That was fantastic
Thanks for this
4/2/2018 c3 Cecily Mitchell
Just lovely
4/2/2018 c3 bakersplus1
Sexy and so fun! Thank you for writing and sharing!
4/2/2018 c3 2kimbclar
Excellent
4/2/2018 c3 Black Banshee
This is a pure gem !
4/2/2018 c3 delia cerrano
Very nice but not your top quality. I think because everyone in it was basically nice...no hate, revenge etc. so it wasn't powerful emtions just nice fun emotions.
11/18/2017 c2 General Mac
love your rabid plot bunnies, thanks keep them coming when you can thanks
10/18/2017 c2 George Cristian810
I am i like yourharry/hermione storrys i think that you didnt choose wisely hermione/draco this is my reason why:draco treated hermione worse than ron ever did called her a mudblood and enjoyed when she has pietrified in second treated and saw her lower than to think that hermione would forgive and forget this things is silly.
Lets not forget that draco is guilty at least of attempted murder or worse and his father and mother are guilty of numerous death either directly or by one good dead dont cover for years of murder and anything else they even if the book dont say it draco is probably guilty of rape to.i mean in school ruled by death eaters he will behave that is a dream.i mean he was a right bastard when dumbledore was with snape as headmaster and voldemort in power he could do what he wants.
Both draco and his family should be trown in azkabhan not let free for ONE good they are free and in facfiction he his paired with hermione show that both the author who writed HP and the ones who publish fanfiction with this pairind dosent know a thing about how real world works.
I mean to not only let murderr and rapist free because ONE good deed make for selfish reason but to also pair one of them with a person that until yesterday they rape torture and murder is foolish to the extrem.
A person who rape torture and murder for fun should be put in prison or even better executed not offered second chance because theier victim didnt receive second you rape torture and murder for fun or in the name of some superiority ideal you should be putto death not pardoned and offered second chance.
The only way i see this pairing working is for dracoto show that he changed and he is sorry no because he has a change of heart but because he wanted to stay out of prison and to profite of harry because he know that he would anything for his friends(hermione) so he can use his influence for his on agenda.
I mean even in the last book it show that hermione was minister of magic and that was likely because of harry.i mean he was adored as the boy who that he won i think that is reputation is egal or higher than dumbledore but because of how was conditioned and programed as a child he will never profit from hiz his friends will do.
Sorry if i offended you but this is my are free to ignore her and write what you like like i am free to ignore the story idont like.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »