for Jackpot

4/24/2018 c2 22cattyk8
Love, love, love this story to bits (and have read it twice now). LoVe are clueless and in need of a good push, and Lilly's absolutely the best person to do the pushing. Love how it shows her sweet side and her manipulative ways in equal measure. Also, the dynamic between Dick and Veronica is super fun! And Duncan's a donkey's butt, but that's pretty much true most of the time anyway.

Great AU characterization, especially given Veronica isn't the 1.0 version OR the 2.0 version, which must have been a challenge to write, but was loads of fun to read.
2/17/2018 c1 ForgeK
This was adorable!
2/11/2018 c2 7dabblingpen
Adorable!
2/11/2018 c1 dabblingpen
Kayte, how did I not know you started writing!? Super fun chapter, I look forward to finishing this story and then reading all your others #wherehaveIbeen
1/5/2018 c1 2mallow87
Cute. I like the benevolent(ish) Lily au.
1/3/2018 c2 MargaritaS
i love this story :)
11/7/2017 c2 Guest
Great story. I am looking forward for next part. I hope you will continue.
11/5/2017 c2 2degfas
this was really cute. i hope you’ll continue.
10/28/2017 c1 rubyrogue
so i wasn’t sure what to expect before reading this? wasn’t sure i’d like it, but i thought i’d give it a try and you did not disappoint. this was so good. i love seeing them being friends and knowing what the other needs. please continue, i can’t wait to read what’s next.
10/18/2017 c1 tigerlady1981
Loved it! Great story! Please update soon!
10/15/2017 c1 Guest
Great story. I want more. I hope you would give us next pary soon.
10/15/2017 c1 1readermind
looking forward to more :D love it:D
10/14/2017 c1 JoeCool701
OH PLEASE with sugar and a cherry on top for more!
10/13/2017 c1 9kerali
I would love to see you continue this. I’m really curious to see what role Duncan would play and if Logan’s awareness of Veronica would change how he is with Lilly. I love that Lilly isn’t just selfish, more clueless in her general lack of awareness and attention to details, but that she really is happy for Logan to be happy and wants to do something special for him.