for My Perverted Dreams

4/28 c4 Fggy
I think it's Robin, I didn't make it to the end but ... the two can stay with him too abhdvzjb
7/13/2020 c1 firehawk213
You writing "wimmen" is the ultimate example of "just sound it out"
7/5/2020 c1 firehawk213
"wimmenthe "author"
5/25/2020 c1 Ruby
Waooooooooo
2/11/2020 c7 Rice with Chest-Nuts
my favorite moments of this story?!
of course when Luffy and Robin found each other, and when he lost his first with Hancock.. yea, those was my favorite!
2/11/2020 c6 Rice with Chest-Nuts
this is just... beautiful!
2/11/2020 c5 Rice with Chest-Nuts
man.. i'm not gonna complain anymore!, this is awesome.. this is awesome. those little out of characters is amusing too.

two thirsty women lusting to a certain rubber-man, one is looking for something new, and the other one just feeling lonely. and to top it off, they drug him.ʖಠ ͜ʖಠ)
2/11/2020 c4 Rice with Chest-Nuts
wow.. that is hot!, and this chapter is written so amazingly erotic!, i like this. you're a talented writer, don't stop writing this fics more you damn you!
2/11/2020 c3 Rice with Chest-Nuts
did Luffy just flipped the table?.. i mean, this supposed to be she's raping him, but then...
and girl, you give aphrodisiac to over-sexually Rubber-man?, good luck i guess, ಠ_ಠ
2/11/2020 c2 Rice with Chest-Nuts
waaaw.. Robin wasn't his first, i wonder whooo~.. but she's still the second, which is better..
anyway, if its in Amazon Lily, that could be Marguerite or Hancock. hah!
2/11/2020 c1 Rice with Chest-Nuts
i don't care about the other and sh*t!, whenever its RobinxLuffy.. it'll always went to my favorite.
1/13/2020 c5 Guest
Really fucking enjoyed that ,lucky bastard mugiwara ,did not like robin threatening nami but they ended up sucking each other’s titties so that worked out rather well , I’m stoping here tho , because I don’t like boa and I don’t want the sweet taste in my mouth to sour !
10/7/2019 c1 Computer science